The online racing simulator
Team Ireland
(25 posts, started )
Team Ireland
Hello,

We are Team Ireland, a lfs team that consist of Irish drivers, who love nothing more than to race. We are setting our sights on the Desire of Patience 24 hour race, in our XFR. We were founded on the 18th December 2008 by three guys, Andy, Niall and James (myself). We run with the tag [IE. The team is currently recruiting Irish drivers who show speed, consistency and a sense of humour. We appreciate if the drivers that apply could be availible on the 24th January 2009 to be around to partake/help our endurance effort. By helping we mean that you could go on teamspeak and tell us where we are on the tracker, make sure the drivers are prepared and ready for the driver change. We are only into fair drivers who race hard and clean. If you feel like popping into us, our server is called [Team Ireland].

Check out our forum here

List of staff:

[IEJ.Taylor- Team Manager
[IEA.O'Brien- Team Manager
[IEN.Murray- Team Manager
[IE]N.Maher-Driver
[IE]K.Maher-Driver

We also have a good relationship with [W00T] Motorsport, who we respect as a sister team.
Good luck
Team Ireland:
Very pleased to announce a new driver into the team:

[IE] N.Maher(nmaher)

Hope you enjoy it at team ireland!
Irish?
If you are irish and your interested please contact one of us, i will give you my msn address and we can talk about it,please dont hesistate in asking questions.To become a member of the team one of the team managers will give you a time,all you have to do then is show up and pick your favourite car/track.Then you will be asked to drive a track that we will choose,we will give you a setup and see how you go.What we are looking for most is; speed,consistency,attitude and committment.
Hope i've covered everything! Talk soon,
Best of luck :-)
thanks Niall, we decided UFR wasnt the way to go, so now we are driving XFR
Team Irl
Thx niall
Well done guys, Gongratz are in order. (again)
James do you want to get the world record of switching teams

hehehehe, good luck chaps
Quote from niels1 :Well done guys, Gongratz are in order. (again)
James do you want to get the world record of switching teams

hehehehe, good luck chaps

theres still a few in fron of me Niels, can i join RSRadicals next week? Maybe that might give me a better chance of getting that recoard before '09 . anyway ty guys
Good luck guys I'm sure it will last long with Niall Murray onboard
Yea good luck you guys
Good luck you lot
Good luck from all of [W00T]
Hope to see you at the DoP 24h race
Really sorry to see you guys go

Wish you all the best of luck with your new team and I look forward to racing you in 24h
Quote from Wilko868 :Good luck from all of [W00T]
Hope to see you at the DoP 24h race

Quote from dan_b23 :Really sorry to see you guys go

Wish you all the best of luck with your new team and I look forward to racing you in 24h

Thanks guys, we may go easy on ya seems as you guys were so good to us
Team [IE]
Thanks a millon lads! And Tomhah i have to agree with you! Niall is top of his game the whole time! And great to have in team!
Member:
Pleased to announce new member of [TeamIreland]

[IE] K.Maher(kemaher)

Best of luck and hope you enjoy it!

We have now got 5 members:

IEAO'Brien
IEJ.Taylor
[IEN.Murray
[IEN.Maher
[IEK.Maher

Still looking for new recruitments,so if you interested pm me and i will give you more info!

Andy
Website
Please to announce new website

http://www.teamireland.co.nr

Ive finally got it up and running!
Good luck to Team Ireland!

Great to see an all-Irish team - when will we see the first 'All-Ireland LFS League' then?
Good luck
Ty
Thanks guys!
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Good luck to Team Ireland!

Great to see an all-Irish team - when will we see the first 'All-Ireland LFS League' then?

There has already been one last year. it wasnt just irish though, there were english guys racing too
I am very honoured and pleased to announce our partnership with Experion Hosting, we thought their hosting was top class and we now have a 32 slot server courtesy of Experion, we are very glad to have made this deal with such a helpful company. And wish Marco all the best with it in the future
Happy xmas from all @ team ireland

Team Ireland
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG