The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :+1 for a new year event... maybe something simple... VWS @ AS Club (N/R) for 1hour (cause everyone has to get rid of the alcohol in their bloods)

aston club
Quote from G!NhO :aston club

don't mind... just a proposual... and we get some days to think about it as the scirocco is postponed
I used to haz 1,000,000 internetz, but with the credit crunch and all that...

K, fair enough 'bout the no postponing, but a VWS new year's event sounds great! (Though I very much doubt it will be out by then...) I'd prefer two hours instead of one, but that's just my opinion.
I think it will be released on January 1st
AS Club sounds good. Cadet would be even better.
Just a quick question: How are the driver changes handled? Since I doubt everyone can be on the server all the time it's something like in the 16h event?

As soon as the teammate logs in the driver has to go to the pits and perform the change?
For new year : 1 hour of FE1/UF1. Best fun I've ever had.
Quote from Hypothraxer :Just a quick question: How are the driver changes handled? Since I doubt everyone can be on the server all the time it's something like in the 16h event?

As soon as the teammate logs in the driver has to go to the pits and perform the change?

Everyone can physically be on server at the same time, so we don't mind if you stay or if you go...

We'd prefer that you came in just before your stint (having watched the race so far on NDR TV of course... :P), but as long as you don't have any lag issues and don't chat, then you're welcome to stay
are the racers allowed to chat? because its a "fun" event
Quote from G!NhO :are the racers allowed to chat? because its a "fun" event

The rule will be:

"Minimal Chat Permitted"

You're welcome to block messages, all admin info will be given by RCM/MSG. For example sparse use of is permitted, 'good pass', 'good race' and (hopefully very sparsely :P) 'sorry'.

Giving the odd line to your team mate telling him not to pit cos you're off to have a drink is also ok. What we don't want is "OMG WHAT A 1337 PASS OMG LOLZ!!!" or "FFS WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING NOB!"

If we feel chat is going out of hand then we'll ask you (politely) to STFU a bit more.

BTW if you wish to make a complaint about a driver then pop it in a thread here and we'll look at the replay for you
Quote from PUPILO :Team Name: Karma Clan of Games #2
LFS Usernames of those in team: PUPILO
Car choice: XRG

if it were possible I would change the car for FXO, sorry. and i wanted add Karma.Angel (Angel_Ghost) in my team.
@ J@tko

Milos20 and Predrag will drive in one TBO team named SHD, making a room in class for one team from reserves list
I will update the entry list... once Synthasite has stopped failing
Can someone team up with me? (the race ends about n hour too late for me)
(dammit, school on saturday :O)

- Team - Elite Racing /with (if someone teams up) \
- Drivers - Eliteati, -- ....... -- looking for driver =)
- Car fxr gt2

Participation place secured (signed up well in time) and im looking for a driver who could race with me 1h/1h session =). (i would drive the first certainly)

Please PM me if interested
Just 1 thing this time...I'm pulling out. Sorry guys.
That means there's one space in the TBO class, but nobody on the TBO reserve list. Get it while you can !!

EDIT: Scrap that, the FXO place has magically dissapeared so that the team on the GT2 reserve list can enter
Hope its not too late but i want to be in this event too. Gt2 class is full so ill be a reserve. My teamate might join in as well so we split the drive

Team Name: Serbian Chromed Pistons SCPtm
LFS Usernames of those in team: Cile28
Car choice: FXR Gt2
Im sry but i have to pull out aswell, it looked like a free evening but i need to work again sry
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Im sry but i have to pull out aswell, it looked like a free evening but i need to work again sry

Shame Rudy. Thanks for your interest anyway.
(Woohoo!! Another place up the grid for team NDR :P)
Quote from J@tko :(Woohoo!! Another place up the grid for team NDR :P)

yes but still behind us ^^
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG