The online racing simulator
#1 - abz1
List of Servers - Track Filter
Can we have a track filter in list of servers e.g. I might just feel like playing SO only and want that track to be filtered.

Cheers.
+a little 1
+1
Good idea. This way it'll take less time to browse the server list and see that there's noone at a track/car combo I like, so I can go and play something else
Good idea, would be more useful when there are actually enough people online to make use of it. At the moment I pick a car I want, turn off private and empty servers, and the track I want isn't in the list anyway.
:d
#6 - abz1
Another idea
I think I am pushing it now.

Another idea, can we also have more sorts. At the moment servers are sorted according to the ping can we have a sort according to anything e.g. Number of players in server.
Quote from abz1 :Can we have a track filter in list of servers e.g. I might just feel like playing SO only and want that track to be filtered.

Cheers.

I really miss that for ages.
+1
#9 - abz1
or they can be grouped by track Aston, WestHill etc. So if i select Aston only those tracks in Aston will appear.
Quote from abz1 :Another idea, can we also have more sorts. At the moment servers are sorted according to the ping can we have a sort according to anything e.g. Number of players in server.

jup the server browser isnt too bad atm but its missing some basic functionalities like sorting by track name sorting by server name (very important) etc
#11 - DR3W
Ya this would be pretty helping. Cus some times you got to goo down looking throw the servers for one track & it can get old!
#12 - axus
+1 from me.
Like abz said, I like the sorts idea, clicking on every column could sort it ascending and then descending. That would help a lot when you liek to join a server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG