Quote from swisscosmo :ya but when i do the update it just starts the update process then starts counting up from 0 and it stops at 3 seconds then it freezes then it unfreezes and its on that little window that comes up with Play, Options, Help and Exit i think it is and then after thati can not make an acount. Should i just go an download another install fromt he website or is something wrong with my computer or game?

You could try that. If the game won't let you create an account as it is, it most likely won't let you log in either.
Well I finally ran a 2:04. It's easy when you don't go through the gates.

OP, no never raced outside of the states.
Quote from titanLS :Well I finally ran a 2:04. It's easy when you don't go through the gates.

Eh.. isn't that part of the point?
Of course not!
That is just like traffic lights, they put them in silly places only to slow you down.
Ignore them all!
#55 - vari
#57 - vari
Oh stop that, you silly kiddies. Now i feel like turtle.
2:14,57

Btw. how do i change my flag? I don't want to be austrian.
Quote from Kid222 :

Btw. how do i change my flag? I don't want to be austrian.

i read in somewhere, that the flag depends on from which server you downloaded the game. i'm austrian too
#61 - vari
how do you guys go so fast? What are your setups? cause i'm using defualts and i'm slowly getting faster but not as fast as you guys.
#63 - vari
Quote from swisscosmo :how do you guys go so fast? What are your setups? cause i'm using defualts and i'm slowly getting faster but not as fast as you guys.

I did my time with custom ski's carve 25, grip 26, speed 49. Most likely those settings aren't optimal at all.

For some reason I seem to ski better when using the helmet cam.

You can play qualify against other people's ghosts, maybe that helps to see where the speed comes from.
Quote from vari :I did my time with custom ski's carve 25, grip 26, speed 49. Most likely those settings aren't optimal at all.

For some reason I seem to ski better when using the helmet cam.

You can play qualify against other people's ghosts, maybe that helps to see where the speed comes from.

My settings are 34 19 47 or similar to that. And +1 to the helmet cam It helps for me
#66 - vari
#68 - vari
Quote from batteryy :do u trought the gates?:sp3poskin

Yes, no way to get a qualification time otherwise, you can check the ghost file you know, search for 'vari'
#70 - vari
2:09 is SERIOUSLY fast. Isn't that in top 10?
Quote from Stefani24 :top10 is 2:04 iirc

When I click qualify in game the top ten times are from 2:10 to 2:11
#74 - vari
Quote from BlueFlame :2:09 is SERIOUSLY fast. Isn't that in top 10?

Nah it isn't fast and not in top10 Those guys are truly aliens, I cant even keep up to first split and it's only 3 corners

Best time atm: PeZoR 02:04,695 (in race mode)

There'll be new slope in couple of days I heard.
Quote from vari :Nah it isn't fast and not in top10 Those guys are truly aliens, I cant even keep up to first split and it's only 3 corners

Best time atm: PeZoR 02:04,695 (in race mode)

There'll be new slope in couple of days I heard.

How do I enter race mode?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG