The online racing simulator
New movie: Rock star. (Drifting)
(12 posts, started )
Mmkay, hai!

This movie didn't turn out the way I planned it. I thought I would make it 2 minutes of drifting, and the rest would be racing but when I started making the racing part I noticed that the song I chose didn't fit racing at all. So, I cut the song off and made a 2 minute long drifting movie instead, which makes the intro to this movie a bit strange. At least in my eyes. :]

I admit that I got some inspiration from a movie I no longer can find in these forums, but some of you might recognize both the song I chose, and the type of style the movie have.

The result?

Vimeo,
MQ version for download, 93MB.

Please note: For some reason (I don't know why), the sound is about 2-3 seconds behind the first 16 seconds before it catches up and it syncs as it should. Now, when I play the movie in VLC, everything is fine, it syncs as it should. But when uploaded to vimeo the sound is behind but somehow catches up. When uploaded to youtube, it's out of sync completely all the way through. I'm using an older version of 3ivx codec, any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Anyway, enjoy the best you can.

Quite nice. Cool action, nice editing. Thumbs up I like
Thanks squid. :]

Added a download link in the first post.
Wow! Nice. I like it. I'm surprised that I'm even in the movie. That was from a competition long time ago right?
Quote from ImportFantasy :Wow! Nice. I like it. I'm surprised that I'm even in the movie. That was from a competition long time ago right?

Heh, yes it was. I wasn't participating in that competition myself, I just got the replay from a driver who was there. That replay contains some nice drifting I might add. :]
Quote from [SWE]RE :Heh, yes it was. I wasn't participating in that competition myself, I just got the replay from a driver who was there. That replay contains some nice drifting I might add. :]

It wasnt one of the best drifting since the competiton was poorly organized but Razz.

Anyway, you can always bug me if you need replays Smile.
Nice one. I like. Smile
#8 - Ogijs
The vid is nice Smile it has good dynamics, as in the change of scenes. But whatsup with the black lines @ the sides ?

And i noticed this video is real similar to thisone kinda.
http://www.vimeo.com/1760655

Probably because of the music. But this video up here is reall nice. Almost like a professional job.
It's a nice video - but you put yourself under a lot of pressure by using the same song as one of my favourite LFS videos of all time (posted above). So I found it hard not to compare yours with that one. Ignoring my comparisons, it's a nice action-packed video; just a shame that you had to fade the music out.
Quote from [SWE]RE :I admit that I got some inspiration from a movie I no longer can find in these forums, but some of you might recognize both the song I chose, and the type of style the movie have.

Quote from Ogijs :And i noticed this video is real similar to thisone kinda.
http://www.vimeo.com/1760655

Probably because of the music. But this video up here is reall nice. Almost like a professional job.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's a nice video - but you put yourself under a lot of pressure by using the same song as one of my favourite LFS videos of all time (posted above).

Hehe. :]
The music is kinda over used, however very nice camera angles... It was really short ...Thumbs up
Quote from [SWE]RE :Hehe. :]

Ups... sorry - I got lost in your words and didn't read that part of the post! Big grin

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG