The online racing simulator
Demo Racers And hotlap uploading
(8 posts, started )
Well i "found" a bug, i unlocked the game with not so legal ways, and i was able to upload a hotlap on blackwood, with EVERY car, doesn't happen on other tracks tho.

BTW: i feel bad because i unlocked the game, i buying it, for that i'm sure, i'm just waiting for my sister to get home, so i could use her creditcard....
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Well i "found" a bug, i unlocked the game with not so legal ways, and i was able to upload a hotlap on blackwood, with EVERY car, doesn't happen on other tracks tho.

BTW: i feel bad because i unlocked the game, i buying it, for that i'm sure, i'm just waiting for my sister to get home, so i could use her creditcard....

You told us all in the official LFS Forum that you have committed a crime by unlocking LFS in an illegal way (and you are not the first one).

I don't understand you guys? illepall
But he also told us that crackers can unload hotlaps. So long as he buys S2 in the next few days (as he says) then all is forgiven in my opinion.
Quote from tristancliffe :But he also told us that crackers can unload hotlaps.

That's no excuse Tristan and i don't think most proprietaries of something think the way you do.

It's like cracking a programm and wonder that not everything is working well.

Or go to a shop, steal something and then go back there and tell the owner that you will pay for it later when you got the money but you would like to let him know that his product is not working 100%. illepall
And in that case it's the owner who benefitted by losing only 1 item (and even less wrt LFS because licensed servers still won't be accessible) and finding out crucial information which upon patching it will save more money than was lost. I think.

But forgiven completely? I think not. He's still using the crack now, and posted the "vulnerability" on the forums for every demo user to read. Guess how many of them are going to try that now Would have been better PM'ing a mod/dev but it is what it is. Down with crackers.
should be fixed
so am i forgiven now?
I dont forgive you because I never accused you.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG