The online racing simulator
Project BF1 Simulator
(101 posts, started )
#26 - J.B.
Nice idea but I can't help thinking it's quite a bit too large? You could hide in one of the sidepods. If you need some specs google "Lola B02".
Yes the sidepods are a bit different. At first we wanted to make a Ferrari F1. So we had the sidepods made at a carpenter. He didnt knew how the car looked so he just crafted something up. But it looks awesome to me!
It is hard to really recreate the Fo8. But we are triying hard!
Great work, Vinny! Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more
That looks like allot of fun.

Something maybe in the future, once iv managed to make abit more space in the house ill attempt something like that, don't think the fiancée will be too pleased though. I'm interested in the steering. You say a Ferrari f1 wheel, anymore info please?

Look forward to seeing some updated pics.
#30 - MR_B
wow ! dude thats awesome! you made my day !!!! id wish i could do that... im only 15 ... i guess that next year i should take wood work at my school.....

Quote from MR_B :Are you sure it's an FO8?

on the photo ? umm.... OH THATS MICHAEL SHUMACHER IN A WET RACETRACK ! by what i see it might be in spa or something.
Yes we had some base to work from. Because the Fo8 wasnt enough.
So we took the Ferrari. And the F1 Wheel is an exact replica of the 2008 season's wheel.
Great project Vinnylegends, I wish I had the time and space to do something similar. Any plans for the screen already? A triple-screen would be perfect
Im gonna use a projector on a big screen wich folds around the front of the car.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yes we had some base to work from. Because the Fo8 wasnt enough.
So we took the Ferrari. And the F1 Wheel is an exact replica of the 2008 season's wheel.

How on earth do you have an exact replica of the 2008 season's wheel?

E: or did you craft that too?
Great project, keep making it
its huuuuuuuuuge...
Quote from james_bskt :How on earth do you have an exact replica of the 2008 season's wheel?

E: or did you craft that too?

I have a contact in Spain who replicates them. He also makes BMW wheels.
Quote from Alles :its huuuuuuuuuge...

You should see what people get up to on flight-sim forums. I remember one kid who made the front 30 feet or so of a 737 in his garage, complete with interior, as his dad worked at an aircraft breakers' yard.
very cool project mate
Ty Guys!
The contstruction of the wheel will start ASAP.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ty Guys!
The contstruction of the wheel will start ASAP.

nice boxster (old model i guess). And nice cayenne
#44 - MR_B
Quote from MR_B :I'd have used the Lola Formula 3000 chassis:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... 00_(Fernado_Alonso)01.jpg
Best of luck with the project though, keep us updated and show us the finished project won't you!

Guys, This project was first started as an F1 Sim. But I think the only car it looks like is the F08. So its a little bit of an UF1 and a BF1.
I know it isnt exact the F08. So lets make it a F1 Sim project from now
Quote from Crashgate3 :You should see what people get up to on flight-sim forums. I remember one kid who made the front 30 feet or so of a 737 in his garage, complete with interior, as his dad worked at an aircraft breakers' yard.

Can you give a link to photos of that project?
Vinnie, good work there!
exactly what I thought when I saw te picture
Eey Vinny,

Zoals je kunt zien bij mijn post, wil ik een lan party gaan organiseren!

Misschien vet als ie volgendjaar af is hem daar tegen lage betaling kunt laten proberen!

(Als dit mogelijk is)

Project BF1 Simulator
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG