The online racing simulator
Quote from blackbird04217 :Nice nice, sign ups won't be ready for a few weeks to come but it will be here shortly.

Let us know when!
#27 - Kaw
Pfft, you guys are old news. Watch me creep up to the top of the standings .
Lets get realistic here, me and Messy signing up too, maybe Arco aswell for some FWD pwnage!
Pfft. Last season raced 2 rounds. Won the first and got 2nd in the second. Messy doesn't scare me .

PS : Anything can happen in H2H and many good drivers can be bad at it because the level of pressure is superior to any other league. One mistake often costs you the round. So let's be realistic, anything can happen. H2H is really random. I mean cmon Niko won a round (I'm kidding don' kill me )
Yes it is very random and anything can happen, even MistaT beat me . . . Won't happen next series I tell ya
Well lets see babe
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yes it is very random and anything can happen, even MistaT beat me . . . Won't happen next series I tell ya

You know who else beat you?..?
I'm guessing it starts with an M and ends with ichael and its the one who passes the ham? (Lol at my lame joke)
Quote from evilpimp :I'm guessing it starts with an M and ends with ichael and its the one who passes the ham? (Lol at my lame joke)

What's even more hiliarious is the fact that I had thought of that joke while you were still in nappies (diapers)
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You know who else beat you?..?

It wasn't me was it? That would be like sooo embarrassing
Quote from J@tko :It wasn't me was it? That would be like sooo embarrassing

I don't think anybody could recover from having you beating them. Seriously, don't even joke about such an occurance.
Do you guys plan on releasing all this season's videos before the new one starts?
Quote from BigTime :Do you guys plan on releasing all this season's videos before the new one starts?

Plans and reality haven't ever corresponded with my H2H broadcasts, but rest assured that they will eventually materialise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG