The online racing simulator
Elder scrolls : Oblivion?
(62 posts, started )
Just got the game, I have to say, it's impressive.

Haven't done much yet, but it was kinda scary when I went to sleep in a "tent", and when I wake up there's a guy in a black hood, asking me to join "the Dark brotherhood" or something like that. Freaked me out good.
just completed it today, got all 50 achievements (did all of the guild missions) and the main quest. the main quest was kinda a dissapointment visiting all of those repetative oblivion gates.... the dark brotherhood missions were awesome!
Quote from Hyperactive :One other game I hear people recommending a lot is the Jagged Alliance (2 or something), but I have never tried myself - has anyone here?

Absolutely, that's one of the best pc games EVER!
I agree with.. most of these posts, and i'm almost the same type of player as tristan. - I'm evil god with my Daedric armor set. Really fun game, and what matters, is that you can really decide what to do (altought, in morrowind (Elder Scrolls III), you had a chance to kill absolutely everything, but in Oblivion you can't kill quest-involved peoples).

A fery good game. A recomendation to everyone.
#55 - Gunn
Some of you may have played its ancestor Might And Magic 7

The series is more of a quest game than RPG. If you are up for a bit of questing then you won't be dissapointed.

Minimum spec is 2GHz CPU and 128MB card, but seriously you'll be dragging the anchor with that hardware.

Oblivion is much matured from Morrowind and I doubt there's another rpg to touch it at present.
the game looks amazing... i mean i can almost smell the forest.... or the rotting undead.

i wish i could run the game maxed out... its the best looking game i've ever seen. its just awsome. the gameplay is awsome as well.
I have to fun with virtually no graphics at all - no grass, low view distance etc

But it's stall awesome. Completed the final quest today, which was VERY difficult even running around like a sneaky so and so, and the ending wasn't what I had hoped for. but I have other non-main quests to do, though I've lost the desire to do them... oh well, it was fun, and might still be. Also might try choosing to help the other side instead this time...
tristan the dark brotherhood missions are worth doing, they are awesome
Done them - I'm Listener (or whatever it's called), Grey Fox and Arch Mage. Just want to become the fighters guild leader too.
I am really lookin forward to this game, at least, I was. My enthusiasm quickly drained when I found out Oblivion freezes every time I click new game. I have to reset my PC manually. I tried high settings first, then default settings, but to no avail.
Yes, Oblivion rocks. 160 h playtime now ;-)
Mage guild completed, Thiefs guild completed, Dark Brotherhood completed and a lot of the free quests, now i am on the end of the main quest and the fighters guild.
I play that on the xbox360, because my pc is not really high end. But LFS runs very smooth
Allthough quite entertaining, I was somehow let down... In Morrowind, to advance in the various guilds or factions, you had to have the according skills.
Also, I liked that the late guild quests were conflicting with other factions.

In OB, it does not matter what you are, you always can do the guild quests. Noone cares in Mages guild, if you are a sword wielding roughneck with no magical ability whatsoever.
In the fighters guild, you never got to protect someone or something from the theives guild or dark brotherhood.
Also, the level scaling of monsters and loot is not very well done...

So as I said: good game, but nothing out of ordinary (except the graphics)

Elder scrolls : Oblivion?
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG