The online racing simulator
i-Doser
(6 posts, started )
i-Doser
ok, probably the wierdest thing i found. basically, its bunch of sounds which play with your brain waves making you feel like you just taken drugs.

i-Dose

there are all kinds of them, really weak ones like "First love" which apparently gives you a feeling when you first fall in love with someone, to "Hand of god" which makes all crap stuff happen, some people end up scared to death to even walk out of the room.

there is also one called "Lucid dreaming" which helps you control your dreams, which what i was looking for in the first place out of curiosity, and came across this site.

http://www.i-doser.com/

the forum "First experiences" has some stories, some sound quite scary actually some really interesting. The sounds are quite expensive, but there is always another way of coming across this...

not sure i will try it, tbh i am scared but has anyone else tried it, have friends who did? do you even believe in this? discuss

edit - bugger wrong forum, please move to off-topic!
#2 - wien
--faith_in_humanity;
This is definately 100% BS, I even tried it and and it was just awful lol.

Some of the things some of those sounds claim to do is insane. An out-of-body experience from listening to some uncomfortable noise and waves for 30 minutes??

If you believe the BS and give it ago maybe you can enjoy some cool placebo effect. I was way to sceptical to think for even a second it was going to work, and it didn't
Quote from RossUK :This is definately 100% BS, I even tried it and and it was just awful lol.

Some of the things some of those sounds claim to do is insane. An out-of-body experience from listening to some uncomfortable noise and waves for 30 minutes??

If you believe the BS and give it ago maybe you can enjoy some cool placebo effect. I was way to sceptical to think for even a second it was going to work, and it didn't

well i dont believe, i just find it bizzare. but what bout all those people in the forums?
#5 - AMB
Lerts would have a blast.
Binaural beats. If they do anything, it's just a placebo effect. (I suppose that is something, but they only cause a very small effect.) True, they mess with your brain slightly, but only with the way you hear the sound. Listen to the left channel and you hear a steady stream of noise. Same with the right channel. Listen to them together and wah!

They relax you, but so does relaxing music. Lerts has already had a go with these, btw! Here's a few downloads: http://orenweiss.com/download/binaural/ The descriptions promise incredible things, and you get incredible things! Incredible failures!

Basically, if you believe in these things, you will probably feel a weak placebo effect - mabye you will feel a bit light headed and airy with some of the stronger drug ones. I tried these when I was younger and more gullible, and that's what I felt. Now, they don't do anything more than relax me, but they are still pretty cool! Although the 'nitrous' mp3 in the link above can make me feel weird... How many times have I contradicted myself in this post?

i-Doser
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG