The online racing simulator
Advice Please
(10 posts, started )
#1 - popsy
Advice Please
i was looking on the internet for a new car, i was thinking something like an r33. while i was looking i came across an r34 for $5,500aud, it was smashed in the front, what it needs:radiator and condensor +regas ,engine fan,radiator suport,front bar,headlights and bonnet. the link is http://www.carsales.com.au/use ... e_id=82&PriceMax=7500

is it a good deal, and is it a project to take on without losing out in the end?

plz give me some advice, thanks guys
Never by a Skyline that's had a collision, imo.

If you want to do it as a project, then go ahead. But don't expect to make a profit out of it. If you have no mechanical abilities then expect plently of $$ labour charges $$

It's an automatic - WALK AWAY@@
#3 - popsy
lol thankyou for that short and critical statement, i did expect to make profit but if u don t think its possible then i dont think il go for it, it was merely an idea anyways.
Well, if you want an Automatic non vOMGAWESOME-spec (or just a plain GTR) R34, then I'm sure you can turn it into a useable car for <ok/crap> money. I have no idea of used Skyline prices, especially when they're in a completly different currency.

Just be aware that the labour for all the pieces (and I'd get it done at an official Nissan dealer for piece of mind) will be ... high.
#5 - popsy
oh ok, thanks s14. blunt but straight to the point . thanks
I just go by the saying (if there selling cheap its not cheap to fix)

But find a decent R34 man great cars or get a r32 parts are everywhere!
Problem with R32's is its very hard to find one that hasnt been thrashed off its tits.
Along with that...they're getting rather old, so most of the rubber hoses / bushes etc need to be replaced.
Quote from Klutch :Problem with R32's is its very hard to find one that hasnt been thrashed off its tits.
Along with that...they're getting rather old, so most of the rubber hoses / bushes etc need to be replaced.

Na man mines in mint condition (engine wise) Body isnt too bad I had most of my parts replaced though a long with some other sht they are fcking great cars seriously quite a bit of torque
#9 - JJ72
how about you post a pic of your said car.
Quote from R34king :Na man mines in mint condition (engine wise) Body isnt too bad I had most of my parts replaced though a long with some other sht they are fcking great cars seriously quite a bit of torque

Yeah, went on a cruise last night, R32 4door next to me.
it seriously almost burst my ear drums the gate was sooo loud :|

Advice Please
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG