The online racing simulator
Request to ban person
(33 posts, started )
#26 - ekze
I think that wreckers deserve to have their License annulled.
Quote from The Very End :<- Mah happy face when reading this topic.

May I say this?

So ****ing what? Go cry a other place, I am so totally tired of people crying on this forum because some crashed them or banned them or god know's what.

Read the god damn "I got banned" topic.

Send message to server admin, and to the guilty person.

But do not EVER come here crying on the forum because someone made you cry on a server.

Rude, yes, but I won't back down from this. IMO we should have a ban for name and shame aswell, then you could relax and think about it for a sec. I mean, if I were to post a topic for every person I did not like on a server, I would end up making lik 5369 topics about it, but I and most others don't do that. It's bottering to get a forum filled up with topics that are all-out saddnes.

Now, take a deep breath and think of this, next time you encounter an ****, ignore him and go a other place to drive. There are currently several hundreds of servers you could drive where that man wouldn't be on.

----------------

Okok, before I get replies like "why do you even post in this topic if you just are to spread negative comments out?" .
To answer that, I want to say that I have nothing against you as a person or anything, but please, pleeeease read the I got banned topic. There are usefull hints and tips there you could do to help in a situation like that. It's not your problem area, since your not banned, but it's basically the same thing.
I would advice you to contact the server admins of the server he is on, and get them to take actions, but please don't share this on the forum.
Aswell there's no excuse for name and shame someone in the forum, that too is against the forum rules and with repeatable actions it might results in a ban aswell, due to forum violations.

Now, let's all take a deep breath, me aswell, - let the server admins handle it, not come here making these topics because people are allready tired of them.

And a last thing, I am not a fan of banning people entierly from LFS. They have bought the product, and can use the game as they want. Of course actions may be nessesary for the worst cases, but then it's simple as getting server admins to black list this guy, instead of removing his lisence to LFS, witch ain't fair either, no matter what he did. Well, if he had cracked stuff, crashed servers and cheated, then I might would agree on a ban, but not because of some harmless wrecking.

MAN that was a big post for NOTHING and JESUS I've quoted it.
Quote from Zen321 :I don't think wreckers deserve a permanent ban from LFS, whereas cheaters do.
This is for the simple reason that cheating messes with the physics of LFS, while wrecking messes with the rules of each server.
In that case, it is as if the cheater was Neo in the Matrix, who is pursued and banned by the LFS Agent Scawen, Agent Erik and Agent Viktor.

On the other hand, since the LFS engine does not simulate driving rules, and since each server has its own wrecker policy, then the server's authorities will take the appropriate measures. As a matter of fact, maybe the guy's got his account taken by his little angry brother, and things will tame down. Maybe he could become a Demolition Derby superstar and become more mature... You never know.

Banning for wrecking is (in my mind) equivalent to, say, the FIA banning somebody for purposefully crashing into others and thus bringing the sport into disrepute. Wrecking in LFS ruins the experience for everybody else and if one person goes around wrecking everybody they can it'll eventually drive people away from the sim as they get frustrated with it. It's not just a matter of server rules, it's a matter of keeping people racing too.
Back onto the FIA analogy, if they DIDN'T ban somebody for crashing imagine the backlash from the rest of drivers! There'd be HUGE fallout from it, probably ending in many drivers leaving the series in question. So, in my mind at least, cheating and wrecking are both on about the same (awful) level.
Quote from BlueFlame :MAN that was a big post for NOTHING and JESUS I've quoted it.

So why do you quote it then just to say that?
because of the little number that comes after "posts"
Me peni... I mean post count is > Blueflame.
Got nothing to do with postcount, I just thought it would of been ironic, and it was... just nobody found it amusing..
Hehe, I'll agree that I should think twice before posting sometimes, but I tried to best to describe that in the post, sorry if it whent out to end up beeing a big nothing and just a massive flame barrage >.<

I really just want peace, for baby jesus's sake :scared:

Request to ban person
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG