The online racing simulator
2 years TDRT
(38 posts, started )
2 years TDRT

TDRT The Danish Racing Team celebrates its two years birthday.

We'd like to thank our past and current members for making this happen.

Thanks to all the teams we've raced against, the league admins for their work and finally to the racers we have become close friends with.

These were two very entertaining years for TDRT, starting as a demo team at Blackwood to finally become a decent FXR endurance team.

TDRT´s second anniversary is as well time for some changes but we decided to let this be a New Year´s Surprise...

Last but not least :

Thanks to the generous support of our sponsor for providing server, domaine and a Free S2 license to a demo racer in 2008.
Grats guys, I kinda can tell what the surprise is based on the shape :P
grats to the greatest team in LFS ever!

From your biggest fan and lifelong, albeit a bit inactive at the moment, member
Ah nice, 2 years! Congrats guys!
yay im pretty new to tdrt but this feels good

lets keep it up
Congrats guys! Another quality team in for the long haul!
Quote from AppiePils :Grats guys, I kinda can tell what the surprise is based on the shape :P

You too?

Grats guys!
2years Congrats guys, its always a pleasure to race with yas
Congrats guys!
congrats guys and nice one rudi
Gratz Rudi, and the boys too ofcourse
Grats.
2 years ...it"s great!!!congrat....and moore good racesfrom all SERT-team!!!!
Congrats guys!
A team who did what 100 other teams couldn´t. Well done!
Congrats Guys... Nice time I spend in this team last year. I wish you Guys good luck...

Cu in the game
Happy birthday TDRT! May the racing spirit carry you to greater sucess in the new year
#18 - AMB
You can tell the suprise by the shape

Gratz on 2 years, fast team and always good results
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : I remade a post without knowing to edit
Im very new to TDRT, But it feels good to be a part of a community thats well respected.

KEEP IT UP!
Well done Rudy and the whole team, it has always been pleasure to race against you all, and i have done quite a bit of that.

Good luck in the future and have a long life in lfs
The recipe to form a longliving team
It was in Oct. 2007 when Rudi asked me to become a member of TDRT.

I accepted after a short period of sorting my thoughts about it. What I found in TDRT was a team with respectful friendship to their members and outstanding competitors. Rudi put much effort in collecting members which are following this main thought of TDRT. So TDRT became a great family with more than only friendship.
The good and fast drivers are spending much time to help the not so experienced ones.
One of the most used helping hand was Rudis. On top of all this "normal" things he organised all this administrative stuff around the whole team.

Rudi, we all give you a big thank you for what you´ve done to form a team like TDRT. You are the good soul of it.

[TDRT] G.Noll
Congrats guys! :birthday:

GO GO GO TDRT!
2 years, nice. I hope you have many more good ones to come

Grats!
#24 - Mali
Congrats guys! See you on track.
Congrats guys!

2 years TDRT
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG