The online racing simulator
Nissan 180sx Interior,Bride/Recaro Seat & Momo Wheel (Drift Spec)
Hi seniors ,

I'm requesting for Nissan 180sx Interior,Bride/Recaro seat & Momo Wheel (Drift Spec) which is compatible with patch Z . Anyone can help me make it ? Please . Thanks
yay
would be cool for the xrg/xrt
Quote from LFSn00b :I believe that if you would use search like a few cannot do, then you would find the interior.

Well if you were smart he wants ones for the new interior which no one has...
The drift spec that luathas made was for the old interiors, no one has made any new interiors...
but alot of people have it edited.... like me :L
Quote from Bass-Driver :Xrt???

i mean xrt too cause isnt fair for who want the xrt one so i request for both demo and s2 but you probably seen the ''xrg'' was for me

and yes i made it but i removed that caus i was not allowed to do becaus i cant connact luathas :F lfsNOOB tell me to remove the interior so i do it caus i was bored about his crying :F hehe i'm sorry

http://rapidshare.com/files/17 ... teriorconversion.zip.html ok there's a conversion i'm not alowed to do that so i'll say i dont made it sooo its low standar res and not adjusted some bug on it but its better than nothing (maybe not i'll not use it) we can wait a better version than that if someone can made a hi res adjusted one xrt/xrg interior like i said wouldbe cool dont comment on the interior i dont care
Quote from LFSn00b :Since when did i tell you about removing that interior? i don't really care about it, i still use the old car models TBH.

i guess LFSn00b i'v super power :F
Quote from FaFaDOD :i mean xrt too cause isnt fair for who want the xrt one so i request for both demo and s2 but you probably seen the ''xrg'' was for me

and yes i made it but i removed that caus i was not allowed to do becaus i cant connact luathas :F lfsNOOB tell me to remove the interior so i do it caus i was bored about his crying :F hehe i'm sorry

http://rapidshare.com/files/17 ... teriorconversion.zip.html ok there's a conversion i'm not alowed to do that so i'll say i dont made it sooo its low standar res and not adjusted some bug on it but its better than nothing (maybe not i'll not use it) we can wait a better version than that if someone can made a hi res adjusted one xrt/xrg interior like i said wouldbe cool dont comment on the interior i dont care

hi bro,the link got error.is this work with patch z?thx
hehe
well yes it for the patch z and the link are closed caus the download limit are only 10 download on a free account so after that the link is deleted i dont have the file any more so if someone who downloaded those files can post it here would be cool for who want to try it :F
Quote from FaFaDOD :well yes it for the patch z and the link are closed caus the download limit are only 10 download on a free account so after that the link is deleted i dont have the file any more so if someone who downloaded those files can post it here would be cool for who want to try it :F

can you attach it here or send by email ?
Quote from dcm_wc :can you attach it here or send by email ?

''i dont have the files anymore''
Quote from FaFaDOD :someone who downloaded those files can post it here would be cool for who want to try it :F

yes,please post it here.i bet many players hope for it
wake up .. its the patch z now those skins doesnt work they use the old texture mapping from the patch X and older

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG