The online racing simulator
S2 Replay Converter
(32 posts, started )
LOL.....:clapclap:
Quote from geezer45 :I could be wrong but I think Trev means LFS has been unlocked on his computer by a friend or associate. If this is true, this is indeed allowed. In the past I've organised LFS LANS with demo-licensed friends, and have been able to race them with licensed content by unlocking the game on their PCs. Then I create a new unlock code for my PC so I have my fully functional version, and they have the full S2 content but without multiplayer.

If Trev has procured this via an alternative means, then yes he should be hung, drawn and quartered. No-one steals from our Devs !!

He clearly stated that he "has the single player unlocker". Unlocker is a piece of software designed to unlock/register a prog, not merely an unlocked copy provided by someone else. He also stated that yes he will get a license soon, in the context it appears he knows it's wrong to use the unlocker because he's trying to cover his backside (phew! )

Oh no, a cracker again. I like his translation of the crack = the Single player unlocker(hopefully there is no Multiplayer unlocker yet). I think that Vic shoud close every thread where something like "crack" appears. It started to be boring to listen crackers creepholes saying "I dont have a CreditCard, I cant buy a license or I am metally retarded..."
ignorance
Not understanding the rules is ignorance and their is no excuse for people who are ignorant, the same way there is not excuse for rude and abusive comments on any forum.
Lol cant stop laughing. My morning went from boring to happy. Thanks.
-
(Trev084) DELETED by Trev084
There is absolutely no point in trying to justify why you use a crack. There is a try before you buy, its called the demo. If you cant afford it now then thats life.

Its nothing to do with any modifications, the subjects are not related.

Wait till you do have your license though, then the fun starts!
-
(Trev084) DELETED by Trev084
Yes, of course you have done something wrong. LFS is a licenced product, in so much that you have to purcahse the sim to make use of the cars and tracks not unlocked in demo mode. Circumventing that process is to all intents and purporses theft.

Is stealing a TV from a shop so you can try out the features, regardless of whether it makes you want to buy it more, a right thing to do? Surely that is also theft, and punishable by law. Would you even consider it? Probably not, but why crack LFS if it's technically the same thing.

Oh, and you CAN use tweaks online, so long as the server and all participants use exactly the same tweak (iirc).

S2 Replay Converter
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG