The online racing simulator
Where should I post my skin?
(16 posts, started )
If you have a finished skin, post it in the proper thread in the Finished skins subforum

All other skins should be posted in the Work In Progress skins subforum

Skins that are not posted in the correct place are likely to be moved, so that's probably what happened if you can't find your post in the place you created it.

NOTE - there are still a lot of skin threads in this main skin forum. We are gradually cleaning it up. There are a lot of threads.
Quote from Victor :If you have a finished skin, post it in the proper thread in the Finished skins subforum

All other skins should be posted in the Work In Progress skins subforum

Skins that are not posted in the correct place are likely to be moved, so that's probably what happened if you can't find your post in the place you created it.

NOTE - there are still a lot of skin threads in this main skin forum. We are gradually cleaning it up. There are a lot of threads.

I would post my finished skin in finished skins but i cant becuase i have to have s2 and someguy told me how to use and see skins on demo but shame other online players cant see the skin

But still i can make vids with seeing the skin on replay and while driving
#3 - Gunn
Quote from dizzlez :I would post my finished skin in finished skins but i cant becuase i have to have s2 and someguy told me how to use and see skins on demo but shame other online players cant see the skin

But still i can make vids with seeing the skin on replay and while driving

Online players can see your skin, if you give it to them and they put it in their skins_x folder.
Quote from Gunn :Online players can see your skin, if you give it to them and they put it in their skins_x folder.

OH I SEE!!!!!
You are nominated for the 'Bump of the year award'. :arge:
...delete my post please
OOOOOPS.. wrong button
You can also post your skins here:

lfssdb.com

Quote from KosmicK :i no by the bottom of my name it says demo racer im reli not i race S2.. i made a skin but i dont no where to put it as when im racing it constantly says Your Skin Was Not Found at www.lfsworld.co.uk how do i post them on when it see's me as a demo racer????? when im not

Sign in with your S2 account details and it will say 'S2 Licensed' underneath your name and you will be able to log on to LFSWorld and upload your skins there. Once uploaded, other people online will be able to see the skin you are using.
I am working on a skinpack... It's nearly finished... Where can I post it?
Probably in this bit if its for more than one car
Quote from J@tko :Probably in this bit if its for more than one car

Yes it is... Stay tuned because it will probably interest you.
-
Someone willing to post a skin for me?pls help (guga.xavier) DELETED by Victor : do not ask others to upload your skin(s)
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed after original post was deleted
-
(speed1230) DELETED by Victor : pointless post
-
(rb_team_vofka) DELETED by Victor : This is not the place to post skins. See the first post in this thread.
Regist me Skin please
;n

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG