The online racing simulator
Room For Error
(12 posts, started )
Room For Error
This video is about something people often forget to leave. It's nothing fancy, just a collection of cool and funny crashes. I left in some of the interesting crashes caused by LFS physics because it's meant to be a bit of fun.

Thanks to MP3 Astra for providing some of the replays used, and thank you to all the unfortunate people that crashed, although to be fair it's mostly me crashing!

Youtube: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwS2vh1120&fmt=22

Download (60mb): http://files.filefront.com/Roo ... /;12574630;/fileinfo.html
Nice editing Sucks about the lag but it was still a nice video.
Quote from evilpimp :Nice editing Sucks about the lag but it was still a nice video.

When we get less lag and none of the wierd problems when watching damaged cars then I will be a very happy man. I did try to hide it, but gave up in the end and decided to show the crashes warts and all.
nice vid! really enjoyable

liked the gtr crashes on kyoto the most, imo the most realistic
#5 - popsy
hey real nice vid, would have been better with a bit less lag, and i totaly agree with asbjoern, the kyoto gtr crashes were ace. keep up the good work Quicksilver.
Blah, low res skins for the loose.
A really nice looking video - the replays and graphics look less laggy and more smooth than I would have expected (apart from the silly laggy parts). And you used the replays that I really liked as well

May have overdone it just a little with the Fern Bay insane FBM crash. But yeah, one of the highest quality crash videos of late.

Oh and finally, glad to see somebody else on the planet likes The Editors.
That's a nice crash video one of the best in my opinion And indeed, those Kyoto GTR crashes look most realistic
I usually find these quite boring, but this one gets my
Great Job, some of the crashes were funny
HAHA this is great movie! love it
I like the realistic camera shake! Nicely done!

Lol at 2:06 - A better way forward. Michelin.

Room For Error
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG