I want to thank Yann for his opinion,and say sorry for others,multiBC connection just died and we can't do anything to fix it...Appearentley show's over for tonight folks,sorry for those technicall issues.
Meh,it's not THE MOST IMPORTENT leage,yes,maybe Karolis had to spectate after rolling,i'v tryed to let blue flaged guys go (Well,we tryed to fight with Aidas but we where on skype so nuffing bad there). I'v just can't deal with Estonian people thinking that they are the best ones there,they can kick,ban,use offensive language with no notece...They could just say "Please spactate" not as i was told "Get lost" or smth like that from person who was spectating.
No,it's not funny,but the funny thing is that when chat is closed some ppl are speaking...and after the race chat was awfull,especialy from Estonian side,and even admins,i don't think that's proper behavour.
Hello kind people of LFS community,here is E-news update for 09 June,2010.
- New skins - E-team is finishing new skin pack, wich should be released very soon so folow the E-news.
- French League, French XF GTi Cup, Dailycious Series - French league : The 3rd round of the french league took place at Blackwood reverse with TBO unrestricted. Two drivers of E-Team took part in it : Nicolas Vallée, racing with FXO,and Morgan Trollé racing with a XRT. After the two weeks pre-quali, Nicolas Vallée took 2nd pos behind Worm, whereas Morgan Trollé was 11th (2nd of the XRT field behind Ricou the other RENESIS driver).
French XF GTi Cup : After two new podiums, Ludovic Le Henaff is now alone on the lead of the championship. With only one round left, only Matty from R4R can mathematicly overtake him. In fact, Ludovic is going to win this championship .
Dailycious Series. Week 2 : After doing the pole, Nicolas Vallée finished 3rd of the first race of GEN series at KY2R/GT2. In race 2 Morgan Trollé climb to 7th (started 14th) whereas Vallée retired. In GEN PRO series, Nicolas Vallée finished 2nd of the XRG/SO6R round ahead of Trollé. In GTI/TBO serie, E-Team was back to the victory lane with Vallée in 1st and Trollé in 2nd at BL1R/RB4.
Week 3 : GEN Serie : Nicolas Vallée managed to catch another podium in first round, but again, was unlucky in race 2.
GEN PRO : Another time, Aerox from R4R win the race ahead of E-Team duo Vallée - Trollé at LX4/KY2
GTI/TBO : Pierre Peron managed to complete a podium for E-Team with a nice second post behind Framaris at AS3R/FXO
- IGTC - E-Team 10th in points after two 7th place finishes in a row. Let's hope for the best for our racers in upcoming rounds.
- MoE - E-team has taken 11th place in MoE GT2 class overall stats in 09/10 season. #44 Haven't bring that much luck this year. Let's hope for better season next year.
- Genuine racing starting in two endurance races - First is 24h of South City. This race is organised by Virtual Racing. Genuine racing has entered 3 cars in 2 classes (XRT,FXO and XFG) Let's hope for best for our racers there too.
Second race is well known 16h race organised by Racing Minds. Genuine has entered 3 cars in all classes (GT1,GT2 and NGT) We will update about this race more in next E-news.
- IRC - You can now join and chat with us in our IRC channel. Join #e-team @ GameSurge.net
That's it for this time,thanks for reading and have fun this weekend watching the most interesting endurance race in the world - 24 heures du Mans!!!
Well,for your information,if you would look more from before from my view,i'm starting to turn left much earlyer than you start passing me,and btw,you haven't got damage or smth...And that race is not protestable,if it would be i would protest your stupid move on lap 24/25 when we where 3wide and you squeezed us with Liane and later told "Oh i was brushing outside wall"....