We remind you that on April 16, the Lislon Drift Challenge will take place on the licensed S3 server LSN Drift Ground. The scheme for training is already on the track.
General rules on the track.
• The last white lines are the border of the track. Curbs - outside of the track. If the track boundaries conflict with the drawn white or clip zone lines, then the drawn lines (white or yellow take precedence.
• Everywhere after initiation except the deacceleration zone go to full throttle.
• The handbrake and the brake are prohibited for the whole length of the track for the leader.
• Red cones for orienting swiches points or outside zones. What would be better seen.
• Acceleration on start, bypassing the retarder. Without knocking down the cones.
• Initiation after the yellow line, after this line there should be a significant angle. But you don't need to show a backward. This will be penalized in doubles. Before initiation do a little flip is ok. But dont need to going to slide before initiation line. Handbrake will be mistake.
• Before the first outside zone there is a deacceleration zone, here you can go without gas, or with full gas, as you prefer. Handbrake is prohibited.
• The first outside zone, you need to fill it from beginning to end, the closer to the border of the track, the better.
• Then we move inward and go to the touch and go. Here you need to show only one front wheel in this zone.
• After that we shift and get into the clip zone 1, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• After switch we get to the outside zone 2. You need to fill it from beginning to end, the closer to the border of the route the better.
• After that, we shift next to the approximate red cone
• We arrive at the inner clip zone 2, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• After that we get to the clip zone 3, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• After the repositioning we get into the third outside zone. You need to fill it from beginning to end, the closer to the border of the route the better.
• And we finally going to the last clip zone 4, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• Finish line.