B2R Road Tyres Racing
using the road tyres to the nGT, GTR and Open wheelers
using the road tyres to the nGT, GTR and Open wheelers
1) Clean racing MUST be followed (rules of clean racing here:
2) No hacking or cheating!! (Born 2 Ban/lifetime ban).
3) You MUST move off the racing line when blue flagged where possible, carried out in a safe way which wouldn't affect the car trying to lap you. Only attempt to unlap yourself when you have a consistently large pace advantage to the car you're trying to unlap. (E.G 5+ seconds a lap.)
4) You MUST put at least TWO wheels at the pit lane exit lines! You CAN cut the entry. (Failure will result in a strict penalty. Multiple offences may result in a race ban).
5) NO BUMP DRAFTING!! (Either in Race or Qualifying).
6) PLEASE respect other drivers on track and in chat. Insults are not tolerated.
7) This series may require the need of a SAFETY CAR and need clear communication to alert drivers, for which discord voice chat is MANDITORY when a safety car/medical car is present in that race. (If we don't see you in the voice chat 5 minutes before qualifying you will be kicked! Late joiners will be given a chance and asked to join.)
7.1) Discord Link : https://discord.gg/mnrXzq3
7.2) Please use the same name in-game as in discord.
8) If you are in the discord voice chat, please keep chat to a minimum during qualifying and the race in courtesy of other drivers. You may be requested by a organizer to mute yourself or enable the "push to talk" feature to which you MUST comply.
9) NO CONTACT is allowed. Deliberate contact will result in disciplinary action.
10) Please keep the chat in game to a minimum! Binded sorry is acceptable. Incidents will ONLY be reviewed after the race.
11) DO NOT overtake the safety car unless instructed to do so by the race organiser/director. If you are a lap down during the safety car period, please wait for instructions before attempting to unlap. If someone ahead crashes behind the safety car, you are allowed to pass them and they MUST join the back of the queue!
12) Pitting during a safety car is allowed but you must rejoin the queue in whatever position you come out of the pits.
13) If stated, you MUST pit at least ONCE during the race. However no pit work is required.
14) Please leave a gap to the car ahead during qualifying, so when going on hotlap to prevent traffic and slower cars getting in the way.
15) You are allowed to change the line once in order to break the slipstream, and back to racing line few meters before the braking zone.
16) Any Penalties given in the race can NOT be served during the SC period unless if you already in the pit lane speed limit zone.
17) You MUST only use road tyre compounds during this event. This includes Road Super, and Road Normals.
17.1) Intake restrictions may be implimented to make the cars more driver friendly. Or to balance the field if using more than 1 car in a race (XRR,FXR,FZR).
17.2) If you don't use the correct restriction/tyres you will be Disqualified.
17.3) The current intake restrictions are as follows. You are allowed to use any tyre width up to the maximum.
Points system and further info on the series:
1) Position Points Awarded:
2) To make things more fair the track/car combos WILL be decided by the race organisers only. However we may offer the chance for a selected player to choose a track/car combo.
3)"1" Bonus point will be awarded to the player who achieves pole position in qualifying.
4)"1" Bonus point will also be awarded to the player who sets the fastest lap during the race and finishes.
5) There is currently no sign up procedure. Just join Discord and race.
Safety Car procedure:
1) Safety cars will only be called if someone has a flipped car or is stuck. You are not required to "SHIFT+S" in the race, however please do so in the qualifying to prevent messing up other's lap times.
2) If the Safety Car comes out , you must catch up to the queue safely and respect the distance between cars, you can however pit during the Safety Car period.
2.1) A pre-determined Safety Car speed will announced at the Race-Information for every race, the maximum speed of the Safety Car Driver will go on the straights.
3) If you are blue flagged under the Safety Car period, wait for instructions from the Race Director to unlap yourself.
4) If you cause the Safety Car on purpose or unintentionally and you get lapped by the leader, your chance to get unlaped is reduced, it will depend on different factors; such as "Race distance, Track length and the car used". Moreover if you get the instruction to unlap yourself, we will not wait for you to get back to the queue.
5) As soon as the track is clear for racing, a message will pop-up "Safety Car in this lap", which means the Safety Car will back to its initial place.
5.1) The Safety Car will accelerate away from the queue toward the pit lane, when the Safety Car has crossed the start of the pit lane line, "Safety Car in Pit-lane" message will appear.
5.2) The leader who can decide when to accelerate for the restart, but they can't slow down again except for natural slowing points. Any unnecessary slow-down may lead to punishment.
5.3) Drivers are allowed to overtake after crossing the start/finish line, if anyone overtakes before that they may get punished.
5.4) When the Safety Car is coming into the pits, the leading driver must control the pace of the pack but also leave gap to the safety car pulling into the pits. You can NOT overtake the safety car before it passes the red cones or red line coming into the pits.
Race Procedure & Timing :
1) Pre-Season test races will be announced, consisting of sprint races with every car in this series.
2) The season start will be announced after the test races.
2) Qualifying will be a 25 min open qualifying.
Race start will be after a 5 min break from Qualifying, 45 min race.
After Race Procedure:
1) Driver and Team points will be announced in different posts and on discord.
Link : https://discord.gg/ch3ybJG
2) In case of reporting someone, please use this format (either here or in discord)
Session (Qualifying or Race) :
Time (Lap or Timing) :
Reported Driver :
Brief Description :
You will have up to 7 days from the incident to make a report.
For any further questions please contact a member of the B2R Team via discord, forum or in game.
Good luck and I hope you have fun!
|Season||Scheduled Rounds||Remaining Rounds||First Round||Next Round|
|B2R RTR S1||23||19|
This league has no news updates yet.
|Season||Scheduled Rounds||Remaining Rounds||First Round||Next Round||Active|
|B2R RTR S1||23||19||Yes|