Lislon Drift Challenge is a drift competition with an unlimited number of stages in order to identify the strongest drivers on a specific track. The number of judges is 1-3, in qualification each be responsible for their criterion: Style, Line and Angle. In pair runs, refereeing is carried out by simultaneous (blind) voting, in the chat of each of the referees. (to eliminate the suggestibility / influence factor) in the case of 3 judges. The competition is held in the format of qualification + Pair runs (top 32\16 or top 8)
Events will be held on LSN Drift Ground server.
Details of the series are described in the regulations.
Regulations - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dxegRv1yWDXJ463gdCIrLRLVZN72nYX8EPIp-xkyowA/edit
Server Rules - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dyVm0u_RybF8UekFwcS8xpHeTSaYseBNxvmfFF6Xkxw/edit
General rules on the track
• Leader on left side, chaser on right side on starting line.
• The last white lines are the border of the track. Curbs - outside of the track. If the track boundaries conflict with the drawn white or clip zone lines, then the drawn lines (white or yellow take precedence)
• For leader everywhere after initiation except the deac zone go to full throttle if it's possible.
• Yellow cone for orienting clip zines and outside zones, to make it more visible.
• Acceleration on green light.
• Bypassing the respect zone, drive without drifting, until the blue line leader is waiting for the chaser and do not cross white lines. If after the blue line there is more than one car body between cars then restart and one strike for the leader. Full throttle after the blue line.
• White line before initiation is a restricted line for the leader; the leader can't cross that.
• Initiation on the yellow line, after this line there should be a significant angle of the car. But you don't need to show a backward. Before initiation do a little flip is ok. But dont need to going to slide before initiation line. Brake will be mistake.In Deaccaleration zone leader can shut don't throttle and use handbrake if its necessary.
• The first outside zone, you need to fill it from beginning to end, the closer to the border of the track, the better.
• We going to clip zone 1, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• After transition we get to inner clip, do not hit the pole. But be a close as possible. Chaser can hit the pole.
• Make transition we get to clip zone 2, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• Transition to clip zone 3 the closer to the border of the track the better.
• After that we went inside to clip zone 4, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• We get into the outside zone 2. You need to fill it from beginning to end, the closer to the border of the route the better.
• And we are going to the last clip zone 5, the closer to the border of the track the better.
• And finally we are going to the last clip zone 6, the closer to the wall of the track the better.
• Finish line.