The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
This reminds me of trying to catch a slide in early versions of LFS
PB: 2

This just shows how much i suck at drifting
I had about half a minute but then it fell off the screen... And I don't have the patience to keep doing this kinda stuff
#4 - Krane
164, quite easy once you get the hang of it. Better yet, find the sweet spot where it stays on its own, found it once but moved the mouse teeny bit and lost it

Axus: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php in particular note the 3rd point
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa : obsolete
#5 - ajp71
22.03 and it fell off the screen
So that's an acid coated wall on the wrong side of your bed then I pressume ? Although for general discussion - you have a point.

2 seconds btw. I didn't really get it at all, my mouse just flew off the bottom of the screen before I had a chance to blink. Maybe i'm just tired, it's 1:30am
#7 - Renku
77.14, then I shifted in my chair and bumped the mouse, hehe
#9 - _rod_
Did 125.77.. quite hard to keep the damn thig strait
237.41.. i landed up getting bored quite quickly

meaning.. if i wanted, i could easily do that a whole day lol.. i would just get bored of it and walk away
GGGRRRR i dont even know how to work that ****ING thing
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :GGGRRRR i dont even know how to work that ****ING thing

Im with you, whatever i did the magnet goes off top of screen :S too confusing lol
You don't do anything with the magnet, you try to balance your cursor on its tip
Prize for worst documented game ever! And let's not talk about my PB even when I did finally figure out how to play.
I just got 4 seconds!
2.21 here!

(By not doing anything; if I do something, I actually get a worse time, lol )
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :GGGRRRR i dont even know how to work that ****ING thing

me neither...illepall
It took me a few tries to figure it out too. When the magnet disappears, you have to move the mouse left and right to keep the pointer pointing straight down.

I got to about 2 minutes and gave up through boredom
lol the game is more of a boredom test than a test of skill thats for sure
#20 - axus
Krane - sorry for posting in the wrong forum, it was late in the night and I thought I was actually posting here.

Nuse - certainly quite addictive though, however frustrating and boring. I don't want to see it ever, ever again.
I made suicide after a minute or so
Boring :P
i mean if things started dropping from the top that you have to dodge.. that may keep me interested for a minute more but... that game needs serious help lol
Quote from axus :Krane - sorry for posting in the wrong forum, it was late in the night and I thought I was actually posting here.

Fair enough, but next time I'll link to not so nice flash on albinoblacksheep.com

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG