The online racing simulator
Possible 24 hrs race today ?
(27 posts, started )
IS there any possible chance i could set up a 24 hrs race on the demo??

Any1 wanna join in ?? post back
#2 - Jakg
ROFL! 24 MoE style in DEMO!
#3 - axus
Setting up a DEMO 24hr Enduro for TODAY? Are you nuts? Get organised properly - who the hell joins a 24hr race with 3hrs prior notice? illepall
:chairfall
#5 - ORION
ROFL, we have now seen 4 24h races in LFS, and the 3 in which ZT was involved, were strictly organized already months before the start...
I guess the guys in the MoE race did it the same way
Kk
KK mite be nuts like but could it be done on demo vesion n how could ya host it wud i have to be a dedicated host ?
Quote from axus :Setting up a DEMO 24hr Enduro for TODAY? Are you nuts? Get organised properly - who the hell joins a 24hr race with 3hrs prior notice? illepall

who the hell does a 24h race period, i could actually answer that but i wont...
Quote from whitey6272 :who the hell does a 24h race period, i could actually answer that but i wont...

Precisely.

I find it aboslutly laughable that MOE have any serious critera for their drivers, if they tightened them up they would have almost no cars starting
kk
or8 may b crazy but could it be done ?
Quote from Nck 1991 :or8 may b crazy but could it be done ?

It could be done if you realised the difference between the LFS forum and a mobile phone
lol
No one really helpin
Possible?
So if I could say set up a site & organise this event say weeks notice could it be done yes or no ?
Well they could run 1 lap drift-drag-sprint races in GTi 24 hours straight...

Sounds like a typical day at the demo, though.
I think what they're trying to say is, yes it could be done some other time. 24h races take lots of preparation and so you need to start organizing it months before it actually takes place.

I hope that helps
:d
Nice 1 that helps
Being more realistic if someone has a server maybe some demo (XFG + XRG) endurance races (3 hours, single driver) could be organised with about a weeks notice on a first come first served basis plus reserves. I think you would get drivers who are interested in a bit of endurance racing but not in GTRs or with the responsibility of keeping the car in one piece for your team mates.

Having said this are there any endurance racing championships for the XFG/XRG in S2, I think it could work really well.
I think you'll struggle, the turnout for the LFS Demo league has been low I think, so for people to do a 24 hour race....
wow man i cant be bothered to do a 24 LAP race let alone a 24 hour lol
good luck m8!
WOW! it took the poor guy 5 tries before his question was actually answered! A lot of people talk about spam and unneeded posts (like this one), but if we all looked a little closer and took the time to actuall read someone's post and the question actually being asked, things would go a lot quicker.

Good luck with your race.
Is there a problem with the OP question?
I thought we only scored points on track.

John
#21 - axus
Quote from mkinnov8 :WOW! it took the poor guy 5 tries before his question was actually answered! A lot of people talk about spam and unneeded posts (like this one), but if we all looked a little closer and took the time to actuall read someone's post and the question actually being asked, things would go a lot quicker.

Good luck with your race.

Some people are really self-righteous...

When people aren't thinking enough they need a kick in the nads to give them a wake-up call. Are we going for a world where nothing is too stupid? If so, please let me know so I know to jump off a tall building.
#22 - th84
Quote from Chris_Kerry :I think you'll struggle, the turnout for the LFS Demo league has been low I think, so for people to do a 24 hour race....

Turn out hasnt been to bad. I woulda thought it woulda been much more with a free license up for grab's.
Quote from th84 :Turn out hasnt been to bad. I woulda thought it woulda been much more with a free license up for grab's.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for there to be enough people to have 2 servers for each race
lol i would have to try a 24hr race one day i would probabilly have a fit
Great Idea. 24h i was think about that race in past.
I can try race like that just say when and we need more drivers.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG