The online racing simulator
LFS on a phone running Windows 11 arm64
Hello everyone. I have finally managed to get my hands on a Snapdragon 845 device. There is a thing called Renegade Project that allows you to install Windows for ARM on some devices. Basically in a few words, what it does is forces the Android bootloader to load a UEFI BIOS to load Windows. So, today I have managed to install Windows 11 on a OnePlus 6 and the first thing I did is tried LFS on it and it runs amazingly for what it is!

Attached images
IMG_20220704_015651.jpg
IMG_20220704_022605.jpg
IMG_20220704_014444.jpg
IMG_20220704_015022.jpg
nice.
Bums! Now I'm going to have to try on my Snapdragon 888 device!
i have a 1.6Ghz phone Frown
no live for speed ;(
My first PC had a 133MHz CPU and I was super happy with it Smile

kids nowadays are way too spoiled, what is next? try to run LFS on the wristwatch?
#6 - gu3st
Quote from rane_nbg :My first PC had a 133MHz CPU and I was super happy with it Smile

kids nowadays are way too spoiled, what is next? try to run LFS on the wristwatch?

I mean an Apple Watch has the power to do it. Software compatibility is the impossible part.
steam deck
Quote from RacingSOUL :steam deck

yes, at this point it is a kinda budget pocket pc\steam deck. I also tried TES Oblivion, runs great with a native resolution, Skyrim runs well too, but windowed mode 720p (if you set it to fullscreen it says "unknown graphics device" and unknown resolution) low-medium settings 100% playable. Got this phone a week ago for 80$ used, with a cracked back glass barely noticeable and 8\128 storage, definitely worth it
Quote from numbazZ :yes, at this point it is a kinda budget pocket pc\steam deck. I also tried TES Oblivion, runs great with a native resolution, Skyrim runs well too, but windowed mode 720p (if you set it to fullscreen it says "unknown graphics device" and unknown resolution) low-medium settings 100% playable. Got this phone a week ago for 80$ used, with a cracked back glass barely noticeable and 8\128 storage, definitely worth it

For 80 bucks - that’s a good deal.

I checked the project page and, unfortunately, it looks like they only support sd 845/835… too bad they don’t support the newer sd 8/8+ gen 1 or even more affordable and popular sd 870.

The problem with steam deck is its availability/wait times. Imagine how big the player base would have been if lfs was ported to mobile. I’m sure it is way too difficult of a task for a small team of devs.

There are no good racing games on mobile without p2w nonsense and ads (besides emulated games). LFS would have reigned supreme.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG