The online racing simulator
#1 - Bosse
When I press "mark forums read" it doesn't? [fixed]
Hi,

Sorry for my bad english, it isn't perfect but I think you understand.

Yeah, after you fixed up your Test forum patch (or whatever that section is called) the mark forums read button doesn't do what it says :P

Now, when i came here there was post everywhere, checked some and pressed "mark forums read" like I always do, there is some forums that doesn't mark that iv'e read them. (Today it's the bugs-program and yesterday there was more..).

So, I don't know if it's just a mistake or something, it's quite easy to miss something.

And I'm using the latest Firefox, havn't tried with Internet Explorer though..

Edit: Did press it now after I made this thread. The bugs program still doesnt change, last was today 17:26 and the clock is only 12.10 :P
Edit2: Forgot, there is some posts in general LFS discussion that is still unread. For example Gunn's last post in Becky's-how-to-pull-a-girl-racer-thread.

/Bosse
It's because the forum date was changed yesterday (it was a day ahead). so now we have posts that are, to the forum, in the future.

When you click 'mark all posts read' it does, but then shows you the ones that have a more recent (or future) time stamp.

This problem should sort itself out by 4pm, so bear with it.
#3 - Bosse
Quote from tristancliffe :It's because the forum date was changed yesterday (it was a day ahead). so now we have posts that are, to the forum, in the future.

When you click 'mark all posts read' it does, but then shows you the ones that have a more recent (or future) time stamp.

This problem should sort itself out by 4pm, so bear with it.

Okay, spooky that i write in the future atm

Thanks for the reply.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG