The online racing simulator
Can't remove - Unknown!
When I leave ("rejoin test", after 9, 8, ...., 1), I got four "Can't remove - Unknown!" messages.
Attached images
cant_remove.jpg
Posted this in the Bug testing thread earlier on but realized it belongs here:

Joined the server early on and was on the grid when the race started. Did a few laps until I ran out of fuel. Pitted, changed car to LX6 and had barely left the pits before I was booted off the server for no appearent reason.

Things seemed to be running just fine until then.

Edit: Now it has happened several times. When I try to reconnect I Sometimes get "did not recieve track info".
Edit: I thought I was able to connect but suddenly LFS crashed: Crash Address: 52b413
When I tried to unlock W38, I got a message saying "Unknown Command"
AFAIK that happens when Scawen hasn't updated the master server with the new patch exe. He's rather busy tonight
From the Bugtest server Just a few min ago.
Attached images
bugtest1.jpg
Quote from felplacerad :AFAIK that happens when Scawen hasn't updated the master server with the new patch exe. He's rather busy tonight

That may explain it.
Quote from Widdowmaker :Only server admins should be able to remove some one from the grid.

Ive wanted to suggest this some time ago too, but there is one downside to it... what if there is no admin around and someone is in the grid list, not clicking ready... you would never be able to start the race!
Maybe a timer on the "ready up" button could fix this.. so you have to click it - say - at least every 30 seconds to let LFS know you're still ready to roll.

And +1 for the queue list, I think I've seen every possible "Failed to connect to server" message tonight..
"Player already connecting"
"Player disconnecting"
"Unauthorised connection"
"Did not receive track info"
and I'm still forgetting a couple I think..

But I'm pretty sure it's on Scawen's todo list.. it's probably not as easy, otherwise it would have been implemented already

A bit more on-topic: on the Bug Test Server I got a black screen, just by resizing the LFS window (was windowed at the time). I can't seem to reproduce it now though, so this is probably not a very useful bug report
Quote from darkfate :From the Bugtest server Just a few min ago.

I got that overflow message as well (Florian in that screen).
CTRL+U after press TAB
Attached images
Clip.jpg
Clip_2.jpg
Patch X?
Not sure if this has been posted before but I am not able to change gear after the race has finished and on the grid of the next race. This can be fixed by pitting though. I'm using a G25. The controller menu in LFS recognises the gear changes in both sequential and H-shifter mode but the car just doesn't change gear. It's not me being stupid and forgetting about manual clutch as I've tried with my clutch pedal pressed in (it's usually on auto clutch anyway)
Quote from toad_toes :Hi, Here is a PROBLEM Windows Vista issue

My old computer messed up on me so i had to get a new computer and i am now currently using windows vista. When i got LFS downloaded onto my new hard drive.I Could race online but i was then told to install test patch W_17 to get into a server running on this version, so i did and then I went to race LFS Player's online but came up with a error message{ unable to connet to master server} This was not due to my firewall, because i made changes to these setting allowing LFS though....after a very hard atempt i got online. I have now installed Patch W_37 and now i have the same issue, I have made no change's to my Network..etc just INSTALLED PATCH W_37 over W_17

It suck's and i need answer's ASAP because i now cannot RACE!!

Cheers Springer

I've installed every test patch I can get my hands on on Vista and have never had Windows Firewall complain. What firewall software (or hardware) are you using? And confirm you're still able to access the rest of the internet when this occurs?
waiting.... X
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Not a bug, but doesn't look well anyway: in the credits screen, messages history (already unnecessary) is shown.
Attached images
history.jpg
Quote from F1SENNA :waiting.... X

He still has a full 17 hours and 13 mins to release it on time, it'll come don't worry.
He said he might release it on Saturday because there still needs heavy testing to do ..
If I read the amount of bugs still there it would be better patch X won´t come out today
Quote from niall09 :He said he might release it on Saturday because there still needs heavy testing to do ..

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
In Scawen we trust

(server LFS bug test)

i cant conect, always dont send. Trying next server (players 1) ,everythings good.
rc10racer, do I see a "kidcodea" in the connection list in your first screenshot?
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG