The online racing simulator
First of all,great patch. The menu looks great.

BUT,Since it seems that you have changed Gas & Brake from 1 axle (it was 1,I believe) to 2,I am unable to drive. As Gas & Brake are at my Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP one axle,I only can brake or give gas with my pedals. I've tried everything so far,nothing works.

I hope you can fix it,otherwise I'm stuck with driving with my mouse,as I cannot use my wheel now.
READ THE FIRST POST....

The controllers has to be reconfigured
Quote from TRM.13 :READ THE FIRST POST....

The controllers has to be reconfigured

I DID,Smartarse

And LFS recognizes the wheel,but I still can only use gas OR brakes,not AND.
I have to re-configure my wheel to brake,but then I no longer can give gas.
Quote from Sternendaal :BUT,Since it seems that you have changed Gas & Brake from 1 axle (it was 1,I believe) to 2,I am unable to drive. As Gas & Brake are at my Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP one axle,I only can brake or give gas with my pedals. I've tried everything so far,nothing works.

2 solutions

a) (the bad one) options => controls => throttle/brake axes make sure its set to combined
b) (the proper one) get the lateste logitech drivers (should be 4.60) and go to control panel => game controllers => ffgp => properties and make sure that its set to seperate axes (should be the first box you can tick)
Quote from Shotglass :2 solutions

a) (the bad one) options => controls => throttle/brake axes make sure its set to combined
b) (the proper one) get the lateste logitech drivers (should be 4.60) and go to control panel => game controllers => ffgp => properties and make sure that its set to seperate axes (should be the first box you can tick)

Thanks,that did the trick.
Quote from joen :Hi Scawen, I was wondering if you have time to implement a couple of improvements regarding replays in this series of test patches? They seem fairly easy to do to me (but what do I know, so sorry if it isn't)

Could we have a delete and rename function in the replay screen, similar to what you did for the setups? I think it would make managing replays a lot easier. Something like in the screenshot?

And what would also be great imo is the possibility to rename a replay when watching it. (Just like you are already able to save a replay during/after a race by pressing 2).

Sorry if this isn't the time or place to ask, in that case please consider it for a later time.

I'd rather have track and car information than the screen full of delete & rename buttons.
However, I agree that "delete" and "rename" should be for replays (and track+some sort of car info also, if possible

Quote from Sternendaal :Thanks,that did the trick.

Had the same problem. Took me some time to figure out what the feck was going on (especially as I was a tiny bit wasted at that time)... :P
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I'd rather have track and car information than the screen full of delete & rename buttons.
However, I agree that "delete" and "rename" should be for replays (and track+some sort of car info also, if possible (A) )

Well, I would love track and car information there too. I don't see why both wouldn't be possible. But for me personally the del and ren functions are more important.

Ofcourse there could be just one delete and rename button somewhere else, but I thought this would be the most convenient.
Because if you would have one delete or rename function elsewhere in the screen how do you make LFS delete the right replay? Clicking on the replay would load it, so that wouldn't work unless you make the replay not load when clicking it but then you would need an extra button to play it. So all in all, more clicks then necessary.

And there's a lot of empty space in that screen so it wouldn't obstruct anything. In fact there's plenty of room to add a lot of information.
Attached images
replayscreen.jpg
Quote from Kostek :@Scaven:
complete PL training lessons translation -> www.bmr.aplus.pl/kostek/lessonpl.zip

Thanks. I have included it in my test patch folder, so it will be there in U19.
Thanks for testing and improving it. I have got it again for U19.
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for testing and improving it. I have got it again for U19.

when can we expect it
when it's done
Quote from ORION :when it's done

That has a hint of Duke Nukem Forever sprinkled in it, I think

Nice work on the test patches Scawen, some really good stuff has come in with them. As was said further up, I would like to see a replay deletion feature at some stage, I have a load of obsolete replays I want rid of.
Quote from JohnUK89 :That has a hint of Duke Nukem Forever sprinkled in it, I think

Nice work on the test patches Scawen, some really good stuff has come in with them. As was said further up, I would like to see a replay deletion feature at some stage, I have a load of obsolete replays I want rid of.

Whats wrong with deleting them in windows?
Quote from Frankmd :Whats wrong with deleting them in windows?

I don't know which ones are obsolete from Windows, They're all auto-saved ones. Plus it would be good to be able to delete replays that you don't like, before you quit LFS. would save time
Just tested the U18.

Scawen, thank you for the 'Load track when starting' feature. Works like a charm.
Quote from Sternendaal :I DID,Smartarse

And LFS recognizes the wheel,but I still can only use gas OR brakes,not AND.
I have to re-configure my wheel to brake,but then I no longer can give gas.

Try clicking on the "calibration lock" button, or the "remove dead zones" button. One of those fixed a similar prob I was having. My throttle axis was not even appearing in the setup screen. I would push the throttle and there was no indication on the screen that I even had one.
After pushing the cal lock or dead zone buttons just try the axes setup once more.
yay!!!
did u change the au car park to autocross for me?
installing patch now
yay! now i cant see other peoples fuel load! anyway, off to try it!
Quote from joen :Well, I would love track and car information there too. I don't see why both wouldn't be possible. But for me personally the del and ren functions are more important.

Ofcourse there could be just one delete and rename button somewhere else, but I thought this would be the most convenient.
Because if you would have one delete or rename function elsewhere in the screen how do you make LFS delete the right replay? Clicking on the replay would load it, so that wouldn't work unless you make the replay not load when clicking it but then you would need an extra button to play it. So all in all, more clicks then necessary.

And there's a lot of empty space in that screen so it wouldn't obstruct anything. In fact there's plenty of room to add a lot of information.

Looks good
the updated pictures in track selection menu looks much better
Quote from Jakg :yay! now i cant see other peoples fuel load! anyway, off to try it!

could you make outgauge report as 100% fuel? whenever i watch another car my steering wheel starts flashing (Momoleds telling me they are low on fuel, and Becky Rose's new app keeps giving a verbal message of "Out of fuel"
Problem #1:
Selecting Single Player menu -> default config is Aston North instead of Blackwood GP.

Problem #2:
Selected another track -> than clicked on Aston again -> default config is National.

Other tracks are all right.

These are not bugs, but need to be fixed I think.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG