The online racing simulator
GT-V31
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Rubie
GT-V31
I started to R31.I don't know how long it will take but I'm going to make progress every day as little as I can.

I'm doing retopology to Nissan Skyline R31 Mod in Assetto Corsa

#2 - Rubie
I finished the front bumper and fenders yesterday after the hood. I forgot to share because I was hanging out with my friends yesterday. Frown

and these are the today's progress

looking good!
#4 - Rubie
Quote from UniValvePlums :looking good!

Thanks Hug

also there todays progress, i did it very slowly because I was bored today Frown

#6 - Rubie
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2002104"]Man i can't wait. Don't forget group A version lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAM2KoRUSY

Of course I didn't forget Big grin , I will also make a super silhouette version.

I didn't work on it for 3-4 days because I was bored. I thought I'd start back today.
it's almost over

There todays progress

Dude you have some serious talent, this is so exciting! I can't wait for the Silhouette version, I love that monster
#8 - Rubie
Quote from M3THANOL :Dude you have some serious talent, this is so exciting! I can't wait for the Silhouette version, I love that monster

Thanks

Exterior is done ( only headlights left ). Now its time to make interior. There is how is it looks in editor.

#9 - Rubie
Hello, there is 11 days of progress

The 3d model was finished 5-6 hours ago andin the editor were finished in 4-5 hours.

And its almost done.

only these left
  • new rims
    new tubes
    new textures
    interior fixs
    gauges
    configs
    new engine

nice! Thumbs up

GT-V31
(10 posts, started )