The online racing simulator
LFS S3 is too expensive in Turkey D:
Hello there LFS lovers!
First of all, i have been playing LFS from my brothers account for a long time but i want to buy myself LFS S3 but when i checked how much is LFS s2 or s3 is i saw 18 euros for s3 i actually said ''That is cheap for a game this good and fun Big grin'' but i transacted euros to my countrys currency it was hella expensive (close to 350 bucks). The bad thing is I still wanna buy the game and help the devs.Any advices?Shrug
Wasn't the price already improved for Turkish residents before? I can't recall
welpShrug ill try to buy it by probably saving some bucks cause its worth it.Thanks for the reply matesBig grin
#5 - gu3st
Quote from MousemanLV :Wasn't the price already improved for Turkish residents before? I can't recall

Yes. It's only 18 GBP, not 36 GBP
Quote from YusufGT :Hello there LFS lovers!
First of all, i have been playing LFS from my brothers account for a long time but i want to buy myself LFS S3 but when i checked how much is LFS s2 or s3 is i saw 18 euros for s3 i actually said ''That is cheap for a game this good and fun Big grin'' but i transacted euros to my countrys currency it was hella expensive (close to 350 bucks). The bad thing is I still wanna buy the game and help the devs.Any advices?Shrug

as you mentioned; game is cheap. i bought s2 in 2007, s3 in 2017 and spend 30 GBP in total, now it's 18 GBP. even they're not responsible for our shitty economy, LFS team already did their best offer for our country.
#7 - Tazka
You guys gotta remember 18 pounds is dirt cheap already, after taxes are reduced from the price the devs get couple of pounds in hand from that purchase. It's worth next to nothing in UK, and they have to pay bills and eat too.

LFS S3 is too expensive in Turkey D:
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG