The online racing simulator
Re: Formula XR (FOX) setup help Please
As with most Inferno setups, what I do is stiffen the front antiroll bar a bit, increase tire pressures and reduce the camber.

A stiffer front ARB will give you a tad more understeer, which will make the car feel more solid. Same about the camber. Plus, the Inferno setups are with world records in mind. You don't want that kind of setup in a league, they will butcher your tires.

Good luck!
Why do my posts appear up on the thread??illepall
Posts order
Was wondering that myself thanks for the suggestions Steve P
Display Settings
Need to change the display mode from linear to one of the others Steve P
No the forum is screwed lol. Some of the posts have tomorrow's date so new posts are being put before old ones. All quite funny unless you are poor Victor.

Edit: Seems it may be fixed
Formula XR (FOX) setup help Please
Fairly new to LFS and have done the majority of my sim racing on ovals in N2003.I am joining a LFS league and am trying to get up to speed in the Formula XR car. The first race of the season is at Blackwood. So far my best time there is a 109.77..... 23.84 first split.... which is off the pace. I am sure it is partly lack of driving skill (can't really trail brake) but my setup lacks grip and likes to slide. I have downloaded hotlaps and have studied them to observe corner speed , gearing,etc.
Any general tips for setting up these cars ...eg... Tire pressures,stiffness,camber,etc. I have tried the setup from team Inferno but it is very loose for me and there is only one posted. I would like to develop my own setup to suit my driving and hardware. Any general tips would be appreciated. I am driving with a BRD wheel and pedals setup. Thanks Steve P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG