The online racing simulator
Usage of the 3D model and textures of VW Scirocco from CMX Viewer in mods
Back in 2008 the addition of VW Scirocco to LFS was announced. It was later delayed to early 2009 or 2029, either way - it hasn't been released yet. But it was add to the LFS Skin Viewer aka CMX Viewer. I tried to use that 3D model and turn it into a mod. Unfortunately it got denied with the reason:
Quote :I am very sorry but as this is the LFS model from the LFS viewer and using LFS textures, that would mean we have to give you permission to use it. But that permission is not ours to give.

On the bright side I now hold the WR for The Fastest Mod Denial - 1:01 hours

Anyway, in the meantime there is the KORAMA R mod which uses the steering wheel and gauge cluster from the very same CMX Viewer Scirocco 3D model along with textures.
It got published almost 2 months ago and later even received the "Approved" status.

So I'm confused - is it ok to use the 3D model and textures of the Scirocco as long as it's not the entire car?

I have a 3D model of a different hatchback, but it's missing the interior. Would it be ok if I slap the Scirocco interior into it?

What % of the Scirocco model are we allowed to use?
Attached images
Live For Speed Screenshot 2022.04.19 - 08.13.26.jpg
Live For Speed Screenshot 2022.04.19 - 08.15.33.jpg
Bump!! Because vws has some parts wich everyone could use
Why continue beating this dead horse?
Quote from Sponge :Why continue beating this dead horse?

Well because this "Dead horse" has some textures/parts wich are usefull for another cars, that's why it some of us wants to know how many parts we can use.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG