The online racing simulator
New Test Patch Forum Section
(51 posts, started )
#1 - ORION
Quote from axus :Opera users are few and far between and well informed people.

Not really. At least I don't know a single web developer who does NOT use FireFox
-
(ORION) DELETED by ORION
#2 - ebola
Just as a side note I use Opera 8.54 (9.0 is pretty buggy) and it pops up for me so probably got javascript disabled as posted earlier.
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
Quote from Scawen :Hello All. Announcing the new Test Patch Forum!

Thanks!
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
#4 - XsX!
great work
Hello All. Announcing the new Test Patch Forum!

You can find it in the main list of forums when you arrive at www.lfsforum.net

Recent test patch threads got out of control, with people not reading the first post, and making duplicate bug reports and requests, making an eight page thread out of little enough info to be on one page. Future test patch threads will be heavily moderated - we will simply delete duplicate posts, or non-compatible requests, so that the thread remains a useful reference about the test patch in question. The idea of test patches is to gather information and help development continue at a faster pace, not to slow me down by giving me huge threads to read.

Another thing is that compatible patch testing periods bring up so many new patches, it's good to have the dedicated section so we don't clutter up the General Discussion area with talk of test patches, which not everyone wants to be involved with.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Excellent
Hankstar, maybe he just GOT up LOL
Heh, I just woke up from falling asleep downstairs, hmm...

Now I'm going back to bed.
+1 :up:

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Hankstar, maybe he just GOT up LOL

Buh? You got me confused with the guy who actually made the post
Great idea , will certainally benefit both parties (devs/users) im sure.

/off_topic (Hope your little un is sleeping well and stuff)
Scawen probably fell asleep playing with the new NOS patch... with modifiable body kits... <.<
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but the speedo doesn't work in reverse. Oh and whilst you're taking requests, can we plz get some go karts in the next patch? kthnxbai

I'm kidding of course Good idea with the test forum
Good idea Scawen/Victor.
Hopefully this new forum will stop the bitching, moaning, reapetation(is that even a word? rofl) and help the development of LFS become alot smoother and easier and quicker!
Quote from Hankstar :Buh? You got me confused with the guy who actually made the post

What?

No confusion, I was talking to you!
Quote from alco64 :reapetation(is that even a word? rofl)

No...

But "repetition" is
THATS the word i was looking for!! thanks BBT
i had a mind blank and was thinking and just came up with that
Now I'm confused BBT I guess you're responding to something I said somewhere else...oh well, never mind! Best not to spam up this perfectly decent thread with my nonsense
Yeah, spam occures so easily around here. Like this, a pointlesspost, but it still goes on and on a bit before your finally realise you can stop reading this babble and onto the next post, which may or may not be any improvement over it, or just get bored of me rambling and turn your PC off to stop yourself from going insane (if you weren't already), and....
hankstar blocked messages
#20 - axus
A good solution
I'm glad to see that one of the important things which makes the LFS community what it is will not be lost.
#21 - joen
Yup I think this has a good chance of changing some things for the better around here
Scawen's mind should be at relative rest in order to complete the patch, and maybe start working on the meaty things
#22 - Vain
'The revenge of the idiots' will be merciless. I see hundreth of threads in the website bugs-forum saying "Can't post in teh test patch thread!!111"

Vain

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG