PR02
(4 posts, started )
PR02
Vehicle mod: PR02
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/F5A69B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Mid 90's F1 car engined by a 750hp V10

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Mid 90's F1 car engined by a 750hp Renault RS9B.

Some details are yet to be done :

-I wanna perfect a bit more the sound
-I will add a few skins

This car is definetely not easy to drive and will require some serious throttle control to keep it stable at corner exits.

Enjoy all the power of the V10 along with its sound and just pray to not smash a wall or any solid surface when approachs a corner.

I want to upload it just to make a few online tests before releasing it to public.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - terga
I really love the car. Have driven it a lot! But one thing that would really be nice to fix is lowering the engine inertia. It really should be much lower. I know that can cause rear locking on braking, but there are other ways to fix that like suspension geometry or variable engine braking.

Keep up the good work!
The panel gaps are a bit too pronounced and the antialiasing makes them look very blurry, maybe consider changing that up a bit?
Hey ! Thanks for the feedback , I really appreciate it.
Regarding this mod , it was my first and probably last one on LFS so yeah a lot of things could get improved.
Concerning the engine inertia , as a quick fix I allowed the player to modify the engine brake mapping , so the downshifts would be a bit more gentle. I'd like to modify the engine inertia in a further update but it would require to change all the transmission setup , which would take some time I sadly don't have at the moment.
Same for the panel gaps , it was a temporary skin which after all , became sorta permanent haha !
When I'll have some time to waste , I will probably get back at working on this mod. By the way , glad to see some people like this mod. It was just a sort of test of what could be done on LFS , without any real intention so if some people can enjoy it that's really cool!

PR02
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG