The online racing simulator
T-BUCKET NA
(7 posts, started )

Poll : Would you like the T-Bucket in LFS

Closed since :
Yes
No
T-BUCKET NA
Growing up I would often see one of these weird yet wonderful creations driving around in my neighbourhood, its called a T-Bucket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-bucket

As quoted from wikidepia, a T-Bucket is described as "A T-bucket (or Bucket T) is a hot rod, based on a Ford Model T of the 1915 to 1927 era, but extensively modified."

One of the earliest types of hot rod and still popular today, they couple light weigh, rear wheel drive and powerful V8 engines. This will make for a lot of fun for either cruises or street/ drag racing.

I got the basic model from Sketchfab, looking for something low-poly that I could use as a basic starting point. I then started reworking the body extensively as well as adding various own modelled parts and those taken from existing LFS cars.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/20s-car-a37541cfa3764aca8d1b94131b8ca1aa

I am keen to see what interest there is for this one so I have added a poll.
Attached images
TB2.png
TB3.png
TB4.png
TB5.png
TB6.png
Would help if I added options for the poll.......clever me XD

Fixed
Great engine modeling!headers looks amazing
Quote from martin18 :Great engine modeling!headers looks amazing

Thanks man, AutoDesk Inventor FTW!!!! LFS mods have forced me to learn some new aspects of the program that I now incorporate into my day job.....who says its all just for play Omg omg omg
This car is so fun Omg omg omg:
Even with almost none caster angle it's easy to slide ;p
Quote from versiu :This car is so fun Omg omg omg:
Even with almost none caster angle it's easy to slide ;p

Thanks man, nice to hear someone is enjoying it, I feel like this mod hasn't gotten that much love and I am not sure why, its certainly different to the host of usual mods, but I guess everyone has their own preference
Quote from M3THANOL : I guess everyone has their own preference

I enjoy eveything to be honest

Quote from M3THANOL :Thanks man, nice to hear someone is enjoying it, I feel like this mod hasn't gotten that much love and I am not sure why

Hot-rods aren't that much popular these days and this car can't be used on TC ;/

T-BUCKET NA
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG