The online racing simulator
Corrupt download files
(8 posts, started )
Corrupt download files
Hi

I just downloaded the full version of LFS_ALPHA_U from the official download page. I started from mirror #1 but got a corrupt file, mirror # 2 and 3 the same. Only from mirror # 4 did I get a file that winzip could unpack. I don't know it the problem was on my side but maybe it should be looked into as it is a bit annoying to download 130 mb 4 times in order to try this game.

See you online.
Thomas Soerensen
#2 - Don
did you use some download manager?
No - just standard click from IE6
#4 - Don
that MIGHT be the problem....its safer to use download manager for bigger files..
try the beta IE
#6 - Lible
Quote from Don :that MIGHT be the problem....its safer to use download manager for bigger files..

Opera is better than download managers. You can pause and resume posts. You can download torrents, chat in IRC channels, make notes, bookmarks, use all kinds of "widgets" (little windows with things), browse e-mail, you have history, you can make opera read things for you, you can tell opera voice-commands, you can make CSS styles for websites. You can fully customize it. (New looking, language, personalised searches (much of them ship with opera).

Sorry for spamming .
#7 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :try the beta IE

that will make it worse...
Quote from ThomasSoerensen :IE6

thats your problem!
#8 - ekze
Quote from Lible :Opera is better than download managers. You can pause and resume posts. You can download torrents, chat in IRC channels, make notes, bookmarks, use all kinds of "widgets" (little windows with things), browse e-mail, you have history, you can make opera read things for you, you can tell opera voice-commands, you can make CSS styles for websites. You can fully customize it. (New looking, language, personalised searches (much of them ship with opera)..

Yeah, yeah, right!
Opera rocks! The best browser evah! :lovies3d:

Corrupt download files
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG