The online racing simulator
Please, be more carefull with the devs
(131 posts, closed, started )
Ah, common sense has prevailed: clicky
I especially like the wee pop-up - you'd have to try very hard to misunderstand that :up:
Nice one devs!
+1 support post. Considered and incisive solution. I feel more relaxed already. I *was* worried test patches might be made less public, and I would have felt the loss very much.
I think this is a good step in 1 way, but I also feel that it is a backwards step, it means that we are too immature/unable to read english to have them keep posting it in the clear view of everyone and their dogs. It will help the people who truely appreciate test patches for having a controlled environment, but it indicates that some of us are too :S to have it publisized.
What I believe it means is that some people (not "we") don't have enough consideration to read threads properly and leave pointless, OT spam out of patch threads. It's a step forward in the War On Spam

It's not like patches are being locked away and hidden from view, it means that they now have their own dedicated subforum, which will be moderated to ensure discussions stay on topic. It's a progressive step imho. Also, having a separate subforum just for patches shows that the devs are as dedicated as ever to improving LFS.
solution found, move on people.
This thread is closed

Please, be more carefull with the devs
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG