The online racing simulator
Wrecking sets
(32 posts, started )
Wrecking sets
hi,

hope everyone is having a nice day.
does anyone have any wrecking sets for the GTi, or maybe the GTT?

cheers!
Sorry, only for XRG.
-
(ayrton senna 87) DELETED by ayrton senna 87 : waiting for a bit more reaction
wreck sets...?
im lost.. but didnt your ribs hurt earlier ayrton?
Last I checked you can wreck with any set?
hmm, using a normal set significatly reduces your wrecking performance, and im fallin behind because theres alot of new wrecking sets being developed now

only jokin fellas!
I think IDI had a 'Wrecking Setups' section on their forum, so that team members could share the best wrecking setups with each other.

Weird...
Yes, specially configured springs and dampers turns your car into a destructo-mobile, allowing you to trash other cars in seconds while remaining largely unscathed. Also, having a skin that makes the car look really mangled already will help deter people from ramming you and thwarting your shinyness.
I made one here real quick for the XRT. of course it reaches top-speed ust before T1, and the brakes are set up for maximum ****-up right at T1
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_^tWrecking^t.set - 132 B - 370 views
LOL @ this thread
Quote from XCNuse :im lost.. but didnt your ribs hurt earlier ayrton?

You are not alone!
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :I made one here real quick for the XRT. of course it reaches top-speed ust before T1, and the brakes are set up for maximum ****-up right at T1

HAHAHA thanks man!
your going to send it to people that ask for a set online arent you

omg that would be a HILARIOUS prank

if you do, get it on a replay! LOL!
man im still laughing from the guy giving me the setup, dont keep me going lol!

my ribs cane!
i must admit about a year and a half back i sent people sets with no brakes. all very funny, but i was the only one who got taken out by them at T1 LOL!!
Haha,

All I remember is the subject coming up at the pub, followed by...

Will: Stop! *chuckles* MY RIBS!
is it good is it?
Quote from cubics :Nice set, but it should have normal tyres because it displays a warning about them when exiting the pits.

Wrecking is great isn't it ... do you do it?

What's your IP so I can join the same server as you?

Nah, Chris once did a sub 3 minute lap time, and took out over 25 drivers in the same lap. Not on purpose either.

Night Chris, you big hairy hunk of love
Quote from cubics : No offence but you are probably too slow for me. :P

ROFL, nothing like embracing the community. I'll let you be quick in Demo cars. Must be fun!

Quote from tristancliffe :Nah, Chris once did a sub 3 minute lap time, and took out over 25 drivers in the same lap. Not on purpose either.

Night Chris, you big hairy hunk of love

That's good for S2 servers these days!

I love you too.
maybe this will give other wreckers courage to come out the closet
#22 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :Night Chris, you big hairy hunk of love

illepall
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i must admit about a year and a half back i sent people sets with no brakes. all very funny, but i was the only one who got taken out by them at T1 LOL!!

lol, i wanted to do this with my ai but they still have some brakes
haha, nice thread

I've taken the liberty and improved the set myself. It's an absolute bliss to drive and doesn't neglect to directly enhance and inject any tiny bump whatsoever directly into the passengers' butts...

I've also enclosed a reference lap to show off what this incredible achievement can do!
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_wrecking.set - 132 B - 305 views
biggie_BL1_XRT_14476.spr - 42.1 KB - 288 views
Quote from tristancliffe :Night Chris, you big hairy hunk of love

Get a bloody room.

Gelled back hair, black leather jacket, MX5, bit of a poser.. Should have seen it coming really...
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Get a bloody room.

Gelled back hair, black leather jacket, MX5, bit of a poser.. Should have seen it coming really...

When I had to share teh double bed with him, my life flashed before my eyes.

Wrecking sets
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG