The online racing simulator
UF1 Off The Dial!
(19 posts, started )
UF1 Off The Dial!
Me and a friend were messing around on a LAN server where we was racing the F08 against the UF1 oh yes you all know the outcome there!

This I found amusing he got fed up with my slow driving and decided to hitch on my rear bumper and give me a boost!

See how fast she is going now!
Attached images
haha.JPG
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
yes I can post the replay but im warning you its huuuugeee lol and it may take a while to find it, this was one of our all night racing sessions lol

Edit well I will post the replay when my mate is back, after looking on my pc I realised it was him taking the video lol. So sometime tonight it will be up really depends on when hes home.
#3 - TiJay
Or capture a FRAPS vid of it for us?
Well I can't at the mo as I have nobody to push me lol. See how I got that pic was I took that screen in game, and my mate who was pushing me was filming the replay. I will upload it as soon as he gets home as there is a hilarious crash at the end where he literally sent me flying nearly a quater of the way round the track before I hit the ground and thats histerichal!

So bare with me lol hopefully it shouldn't take much longer.
Ahhh i was gonna make a thread like this.

Was mucking about the other day with a mate in the BF1 and UF1. After he pushed me and i was trying to drive to, the engine died! :S didnt know LFS has engine faults.

The BF1 was going 120mph when i took this screenie and we did get a bit faster, 130 nearly i think untill i spun.
Attached images
LFS 2006-06-30 20-38-03-18.jpg
I think that a server should do a race like that lol Everyone gets a partner in a F1 car and the other goes in the UF1 and has to push them all round the track, that would be amusing to see, especially on hairpins!
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :Me and a friend were messing around on a LAN server where we was racing the F08 against the UF1 oh yes you all know the outcome there!

This I found amusing he got fed up with my slow driving and decided to hitch on my rear bumper and give me a boost!

See how fast she is going now!

you could have posted that screenie with the digets aswell...

i guess at about 160mph
Quote from anbiddulph :you could have posted that screenie with the digets aswell...

i guess at about 160mph

Don't worry when my mate is home tonight I'll go through the replay and take a screeny with a digital speedo lol
But, that is cheating! Because, if people do that for a full lap then their PB would be insanely low! illepall
u could put the clutch in then it would be even faster
Quote from wheel4hummer :But, that is cheating! Because, if people do that for a full lap then their PB would be insanely low! illepall

I was joking lol. It was just supposed to be a silly comment, I wouldn't really wan't to race online like that, maybe over LAN though

Quote from ayrton senna 87 :u could put the clutch in then it would be even faster

Haha I'm gonna have to try that!
Try Cat And Mouse, UF1 and partner in GTR car, GTR car has to stop all UF1 from finishing except his team mate......
Oh I wondered what that gametype was, Sounds like fun gonna have to try it! Thanks!
good fun, done it with [MG] Greboth pushing in BF1 and me in UF1 with [MG] Minimax in uf1 and [MG] Kimi pushing him in BF1... had races... was FUNNY!... forgot to save replay tho
Will do next time
That sounds funny!

Right sad news on the replay I couldn't find where that exact point on it was (it is over an hour long) But I managed to get a slowe but still insane speed with the digital speedo! I also threw in a pic of my insane crash where I flew right up to the first bend lol
Attached images
uf1speed.JPG
bf1fly.JPG
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :That sounds funny!

Right sad news on the replay I couldn't find where that exact point on it was (it is over an hour long) But I managed to get a slowe but still insane speed with the digital speedo! I also threw in a pic of my insane crash where I flew right up to the first bend lol

It is fun
Nice.. had uf1 over 200odd tho. if i can remember rightly. blady scary when you just touch the wheel abit to the left or right :-|
Quote from jamesrowe :It is fun
Nice.. had uf1 over 200odd tho. if i can remember rightly. blady scary when you just touch the wheel abit to the left or right :-|

Rofl! I bet that is i'm gonna have to try that sounds like loads of fun I wonder how fast I can get on the drag strip then go full speed into the fall. That should be a laugh
I've made a very fast run with the UF1 @ the oval, drafting behind the ufr
I went over 210 kmh
-
(81spidey18) DELETED by 81spidey18
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :I think that a server should do a race like that lol Everyone gets a partner in a F1 car and the other goes in the UF1 and has to push them all round the track, that would be amusing to see, especially on hairpins!

nothing new!

PGR2/3 on the 'Ring.. good times!

minicars and a supercar, (enzo or whatever)..
the mini's try to get first over the line, while the supercars either help their team mini OR, try to wipe the others out! its GREAT FUN!

anyone know some cat&mouse servers?

UF1 Off The Dial!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG