The online racing simulator
Does anyone else have this problem?
Hi I have recently changed from using my laptop which has an ati card to my new pc which has a 256mb nVidia GeForce 7900gs. The problem I am having is the game suddenly minimizes during races usually about 10 laps in, this is most frustrating when playing online as it causes you to crash badly and may end up hitting others. My friend also has a nvidia card and has the same issue.

I was wondering if any of you have the same issue and possibly know a way around it?
Any help would be great.

Edit: Aslo this never happened with my Ati Card so I presume it is just a problem with nVidia cards.
Thanks.
Check for any programs running in the background, especially those that might pop up a window, even if only for a brief period of time.
Oh ok then thanks! What I think i'll do is close all but the crucial background tasks before playing and hope that helps lol Thanks.
this happens to me when avg pops up (i play it on a laptop)
Ah I use bullguard but nothing is happening when it minimizes like no pop-ups or anything just my normal desktop underneath, do you know if it doesn't minimize if you have avg disabled? Im wondering if it may help if I disable my antivirus software to play online..
Yes, it could help, but maybe you'll have to kill some other non-essential task. I would disable the antivirus first.
MSG services do this to.

check your background tasks and windows prompts.

I havent heard of the problem before LOL.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG