The online racing simulator
No input.
(4 posts, started )
No input.
It seems that if i open assetto corsa the game no longer recognizes any input.
Any solutions other than restarting my computer(cuz that works)?

Wheel:
G29 with force shifter
Unplug the wheel and try different usb port. Do not use any third party usb hubs, connect straight to USB 2.0 motherboard port. Unplug any other game device before plugging back in the G29.

It happened sometimes to me that in G-hub the wheel was not recognized, even though startup calibration procedure went well and there was a windows sound of new device plugged in.
I am having issues as well with both Logitech Momo and a new G923. I was having issues with the G923 so I switched to my old wheel that worked without issue for many years and it doesn't work either. I have tried all the trouble shooting mentioned in this thread with no luck. I am using Windows 11 in a new Ryzen 5 with 32gig mem and NVIDIA 3060. The game loads up but unable to setup any wheel in options and unable to play once track loads. Any help appreciated.
Could it be that win11 is to blame? Did you get the latest Logitech drivers for your wheel for this win ver?

Can you please give a screenshot of the game devices window? you can type joy.cpl in cortana or search

No input.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG