3drap USB pedals adapter not working
Hi guys!

I'm trying to use G27 pedals via this adapter: https://www.3drap.it/product/usb-adapter-for-logitech-g25-g27-g29-g920-pedals/
This is because I'm combining the pedals and a different wheel.

It works fine in other games, but not in LFS. LFS does detect it, displays its name and it's classified as unknown controller. That's ok for me.

But the problem is LFS doesn't recognize any signals by the pedals.

Do you have a clue what I can do?

Thank you very much! :-)
Make sure you do NOT have the steering wheel selected as your controller in LFS. If it is LFS will ignore all other inputs. If no specific input is selected then all inputs are usable, but may need to be manually assigned.
The Arduino thing might be an interesting project for another time. But at the moment I need to get the 3drap adapter work.

Quote from PeterN :Make sure you do NOT have the steering wheel selected as your controller in LFS. If it is LFS will ignore all other inputs. If no specific input is selected then all inputs are usable, but may need to be manually assigned.

It doesn't work if it's selected and even if the steering wheel is not connected. And there is absolutely no input recognized from the pedals.
If you open up that 3D printed box, you may find out that it contains Arduino Micro + ADS1115 module. Or it may have some other MCU like esp32 or stm32.

Does it show up in windows game controllers? In device manager, does it show up as a virtual COM port?
Yes, it's detected as game controller. And also LFS knows that, but not which type (such as steering wheel or joystick), just "unknown controller".
Can you please send a picture from windows game controllers once you select it and press properties?
Quote from rane_nbg :In device manager, does it show up as a virtual COM port?

Sorry, i missed this. No, it's a "HID-konformer Gamecontroller" in German under "Human Interface Devices".
Quote from rane_nbg :Can you please send a picture from windows game controllers once you select it and press properties?

I'm not quiet sure what you want to see, but maybe this is what you need?

Yes, tnx. It's a bit weird choice for axis assignments, but it's ok, it is arbitrary and should not matter, all good there.

If you click on it in LFS under detected controllers, axis are still not moving? Sorry man, at this point I have no more ideas.
It works fine in Assetto Corsa, ETS2 and BeamNG. I only had to calibrate the axes in the settings window in the picture.

LFS doesn't just move the axis, but it does not even recognize a signal. If I want to assign a padel nothing happens and it keeps waiting for any input.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG