(12 posts, started )
#1 - VladM
SAKURAI HAKOSUKA
Vehicle mod: SAKURAI HAKOSUKA
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A118F4

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :70's Race-Bred Coupe

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Have you ever wanted to feel like how a geriatric 70 year old japanese man felt back when he was 20?
You ever wanted to pay more than a modern luxury car worth for a rusty 70's japanese car that makes less power than a new lawnmower? Well now you can!

Freshly imported from japan, the Sakurai Hakosuka!

A race-bred coupe born in the fearless era of 70's japanese racing, now ready to be driven from the garage, to the car-show, and back!

Driven to near-death and mended before being imported to some over-paying US customer, this thing has only had 235.560km rolled back, so now it has 17.823km from new!

The roaring 6 cylinder will ensure that you'll be able to barely keep up with normal highway traffic!

Coming with some ultra-rare JDM wheels produced by Vale that are somehow worth more than your rent this month!

The Sakurai Hakosuka! Going slow has never been this exciting!

Special thanks to:

"Jake_Blasted" for overall help
"ivancsx" for providing the animation
The whole LFS Discord

COVER SCREENSHOT:
very good mod, nice to be in the cabin, handling feels balanced, I would like to see smaller radius rims and bigger tire profile (I think R13 rims will fit this car just fine)
#3 - VladM
Quote from Kazama1ZE :very good mod, nice to be in the cabin, handling feels balanced, I would like to see smaller radius rims and bigger tire profile (I think R13 rims will fit this car just fine)

I'm glad you enjoy it Smile, car feels quite fun on r13 rims, but I think that this mild-tune setup allows for a bit more versatility. If I launch a race-spec hakosuka one day i'll make this 100% stock Smile
Banger mod ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Top pick for me! Suspension dynamics and detailed interior just perfect 👍
Superb! Very detailed model, nearly perfect sound and handling. Congrats
the headlights need to be turn on all of the 4 lights,removing this fact, 5 stars
cool mod, but need add passenger seats in "steering/driver"
wow ! very cool mod ! i prefer this version than the JTCC version for these reasons :
- the 4 round headlights are so coool !
- the sound is better, less agressive in long races
- the feeling to drive a real car instead of JTCC wich is feel like a kart or single seat
good job ! i put 5 stars
the JTCC was updated since this message above and now we have 2 perfect mods !
thanks Vlad !
Quote from Tomfuel :the JTCC was updated since this message above and now we have 2 perfect mods !
thanks Vlad !

Really appreciate it man, glad you enjoy it Hug
When can we drive it again?

SAKURAI HAKOSUKA
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG