The online racing simulator
Drifting Video
(12 posts, started )
Drifting Video
No Video
#2 - CryeR
C Productions heelp :D
Cmon guy!

I dont wanna be cruel but that was 1of baddest LFS movies what I had ever seen..

WTF man, u need some serious help with ur movies

Ur cam angle was all the time same(even u did record from outside of car |_ o |_. And that angle was so shit.. for holy movie recording..

OK..

There some help..

1st. Get real version from progr Fraps (there was top of ur vid txt fraps.com)

2st. Ur picture level was shit so (LOOW FPS and bad video quality REALLY BAD).

3st. There wasnt nothing special !"NOTHING"! Just drifting around track(so intresting) And where was ur video edits..(well those arent so important but MAN)

4st. I didnt saw was ur drifting good? Cause of bad cameraangle I didnt see much more than car moving left & right, but what I saw it was terrible (im not sure about this). "I hope even that was good"

5st. Those comments"texts" middle of video WTF man Was that some NEWS or something..

BUT.. I fthat was ur 1st video its accebtable a little Well I hope u learn something about my steep critique.. I just wanna tell u what to fix in next vid.. I understand if u have slow computer and u dont have money for new1 or soemthing BLABLABLA.. dont care, but try to fix all other mistakes on next vid If there will be that1 after this comment. NAH sry man but I think this is close about truth

I think this was ur 1st movie(I hope ) cause my 1st isnt good too but I think it was better ---> www.cprod.tk
U cant download anything right now cause Kamo quitted updating that moviespit site along time ago, but maybe someday in future there will be working host for 3 vids..

I quitted palying LFS so new vid arent coming DONT ASK..

I hope u dont take this message with bad attitude Im just trying help u guys!
#3 - CryeR
Ps..
And, sorry about bad English
i dont like it either, but i couldnt do any better!
the angle aint so good,
and in that angle, most of the time i dont see the car.
but its a beginning

EDIT: oh, i only watched the first 40 sec? didnt watch at the bloopers...
but ....
practice makes perfect.
And the music don't suit with the movie
-
(kiss me) DELETED by kiss me
I wasnt planning on making another vid, I am not the type that makes vids. But what I do want to say is:

1)When people just scrutenise you and say that your video is shit and that its so horrible that you can't watch it, it makes the person who made it not want to have anything to do with making a new video.
2)If you show off on a thread started by a guy who wants some help/feedback on improving and you just post saying my first vid is better then yours etc. Then it doesnt do anything for me either. You Demo Racer person did not post one good comment/sugestion. At least give some support.
3) Thankyou to those who said something constructive unlike that dickhead who thinks he is the best at everything without having an S2 License.
4)I hope I havent stirred anything up, and I thankyou to those who said something constructive.
u can make good movies,
but like we said what we didnt like,ask people what they do like?
like:
-a different angle
-different music
-and other things...

changing those things would give me the impression(right word i think)
that ur a pro!
i aint saying ur not! practice makes perfect!
just...the more movies u make the better they will get!
just make 1 more movie and the comments will be much better!
just more switching between angles and will be lotsa better!!
lol all those "just" i used...
i believe in u
#8 - CryeR
Blablablaaa:....
Quote from xWolFx :I wasnt planning on making another vid, I am not the type that makes vids. But what I do want to say is:

1)When people just scrutenise you and say that your video is shit and that its so horrible that you can't watch it, it makes the person who made it not want to have anything to do with making a new video.
2)If you show off on a thread started by a guy who wants some help/feedback on improving and you just post saying my first vid is better then yours etc. Then it doesnt do anything for me either. You Demo Racer person did not post one good comment/sugestion. At least give some support.
3) Thankyou to those who said something constructive unlike that dickhead who thinks he is the best at everything without having an S2 License.
4)I hope I havent stirred anything up, and I thankyou to those who said something constructive.

For me that kind of critism is only giving more inspiration for my work"I heard same comments trust me" to do better better & better
#9 - Jakg
Quote from CryeR :For me that kind of critism is only giving more inspiration for my work"I heard same comments trust me" to do better better & better

yes but your an arrogant *** so it doesnt count
Quote from xWolFx :I wasnt planning on making another vid, I am not the type that makes vids. But what I do want to say is:

Dude, don't let that little prick get you down. Practise makes perfect. I, for one, would like to see the video, and see what this is all about.

I highly doubt it's that bad. Anyway, don't get discouraged, and make another movie
@ CryeR

dude, you try making a better vid, only this time you do it in the fz50........oh so sorry your a demo driver you can't. i saw the vid myself, so what if he only used minimal cameras. it was not a demonstration of video editing, it was a vid of the editor drifting and imo the drifting was good. when making vids, skins or anything else that requires an artistic edge the first few projects are not that good. but what is good is the fact the it is a learning curve and the future vids will be better. but to say that something is shit is wrong m8, do you have any mannors? if yes please try to use then in future.........
thank you for your time.

(as usual with this forum the flamming will begin soon)
Quote from Jakg :yes but your an arrogant *** so it doesnt count

Quote from Midnight_Purple :I like your skin
Quote from Jakg :your the only one!

Hmmmm...

xWolfx, i'd like to see the vid and try to offer some constructive criticism. I'm no pro, but i'll try help where i can.

Don't worry about some of the tools on here who have never made a video in their lives but are quick to criticise. There is alot of video editing talent on this forum and i guess the standards are raised so high that it's hard to get a break. Chin up

Drifting Video
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG