The online racing simulator
Slow Motion Dragster Wheelspin: 1000fps!
Interesting

*watches tyres squish and fold like they're made from paper*
#3 - Jakg
sheesh, thats one nice camera!
holy crap thats amazing, check out the light on last part of the video.. it flashes lol
Woah, that is cool. I love how you can see the individual exhaust flames from each cylinder.

Quote from XCNuse :holy crap thats amazing, check out the light on last part of the video.. it flashes lol

Yup, I suspect that the Christmas Tree uses an AC current (alternating current). If you had a slow-mo camera you'd see the lights in your house do the same. Things like computers and your PC Steering wheels have a transformer on them that converts the AC to DC if I understand it all correctly. Feel free to correct me, though.
well ya, i know that, i was just amazed at how long it was flashing for, either way thats a pretty impressive few cameras lol

to bad my monitor is so dark, couldn't see as much as i would like.. owell, it was still impressively bright for those cameras, usually it takes a TON of light to light up fast cameras like that and make it visible
#7 - jtr99
Great video, very educational, thanks.
#8 - ORION
OMG!
really aresome, Im wondering if it's possible to get a highres version from that
Quote from MAGGOT :Things like computers and your PC Steering wheels have a transformer on them that converts the AC to DC if I understand it all correctly.

Well, actually it's not a transformer. It's alot more complicated than that. You have to use diodes, which only let current flow in one direction.
How on earth do they get the camera to follow the car at that speed?
Uh, you gotta love high speed cameras

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG