The online racing simulator
-
(Mk..) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam post
man, this is so sad, being permantly banned
i am sorry for what i did on freedom factory server i cant control myself when i have anger issue, i wish i never done that
Hi, i'm elbarto80, alias valerio fiore. i've discovered to be banned from the server from some days. i discovered that my son with his friend have played with my computer and they give a ban.

please could you cancel the ban?

thank you
uno bano me pleso seniores pleso mah babos seniores
I checked both of your ban statuses.

Quote from ElBarto80 :Hi, i'm elbarto80, alias valerio fiore....

Your ban expired yesterday. I noticed that you have had multiple bans in the last two months. I suggest driving more safely in the future because you might end up with a very long ban. Type !rules when you connect and read all the rules before you get a permanent ban. Blaming other people or your children doesn't affect bans. All usernames are considered personal and all responsibility rests with the username. No matter who is using the username at the time.

Quote from Joe mama1256 :uno bano me pleso seniores pleso mah babos seniores

You have a permanent ban. We do not tolerate such behavior, so I recommend you look for another server.
thank you, i'm sorry.
in a previous ban i loose the control of the car but i was banned for driving in right hand...

anyway i will take more care.

bye!

KR
-
(0viken0) DELETED by 0viken0 : i found the solution
Hello, I was banned, months have passed, I understand my mistake, can you please unban me, I swear it will not happen again.
@sami
banned on january 6 for speed hacking
you are unbanned now
plz care
why speed hack anyway
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : better not say "because he's from country X" even if you are from country X
-
(tazer123) DELETED by Scawen : way too unpleasant and extreme
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : replies to an extreme post that is now deleted
-
(tazer123) DELETED by Scawen : replies to an extreme post that is now deleted
-
(Bruhmomento) DELETED by Scawen : replies to an extreme post that is now deleted
why ban??..
JAR has a discord server, why are people still bumping and talking in this forum? just go on their discord and talk with the moderation team directly
Quote from Pukyy :JAR has a discord server, why are people still bumping and talking in this forum? just go on their discord and talk with the moderation team directly

The only way you can get unbanned is from here. Thats why, the discord server's moderations team and the server moderation team is diffrent Smile
Quote from Bruhmomento :The only way you can get unbanned is from here. Thats why, the discord server's...

That's a bit dumb imo. This forum should, as the name says, be used for general LFS discussion, not to beg for an unban on some server. Why not just have a dedicated part of a discord server to be used for unbans, like other servers do? LCS, TC and many others have their unban sections on their discord servers.

Making a discord account is free and takes like 5 minutes, not to mention 99% of people already most probably have it.
Quote from Pukyy :That's a bit dumb imo. This forum should, as the name says, be used for general LFS discussion, not to beg for an unban on some server. Why not just have a dedicated part of a discord server to be used for unbans, like other servers do? LCS, TC and many others have their unban sections on their discord servers.

Making a discord account is free and takes like 5 minutes, not to mention 99% of people already most probably have it.

Bro i don't know. Im not staff, ask the owner of the server. %90 of the thing about this server is dumb anyways
hey,

-am "staff" (notice how u use business langage like JaR was a business or state institution, nah, just use the usual word : admin)

- i dont use discord, and wont ever

-90% of server is made by how users behave.

- this thread should not be there, there is always a user to scream after being banned, most times because he believes JaR is a business, or that he paid for it when buying LFS, or that admin are paid by Scawen or state sponsorised, anyway he believe he is owed something... and that is a schizophrenic trait : those people live in a weird, fantasmagoric world Big grin

I'll put it there because I just love that definition (it describes the everyday people in the everyday stupid things they do and believe)

'schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.'

How about you then, reader ? Big grin
you ok?
Quote from johneysvk :you ok?

hey troll !
it seems u have hard time understanding basic things, like respect for example
if u cant be contstructive, please avoid answering
Quote from turbofan :i dont use discord, and wont ever

No one is asking you to

Quote : - this thread should not be there, there is always a user to scream after being banned, most times because he believes JaR is a business, or that he paid for it when buying LFS, or that admin are paid by Scawen or state sponsorised, anyway he believe he is owed something... and that is a schizophrenic trait : those people live in a weird, fantasmagoric world

Then hereby I request it to be closed.

I agree there are people like what you've described, perhaps there should be a statement in the ToS that states something like: "Purchasing an license only authorises the content provided by the developer and public mods implemented into the game. Regardless of your account status, you may be kicked/banned by multiplayer server moderation, as multiplayer play is not linked to the developers in any way or form except the use of the game software which enables multiplayer to exist. These kicks/bans cannot be protestable unless the server owner/moderation team says so"

That's about it, maybe someone can "legalise" this text a bit more, and maybe make it be more clear, just a random thing I just thought about.

Another thing that could be done is to improve the LFS Manual, or maybe sticky a thread on the forum here. To make it clear what LFS "error messages" mean. I've had many, many people ask me what does JOOS, OOS, Host Refused Connection etc. mean. A thread that has these definitions would be rather helpful.

As for your server specifically, perhaps you could use InSim or something of the likes to inform the people about how long their bans will last/if they're permament, and also why they're banned. I see many people asking "How long am I banned for", "Why am I banned" etc. A simple message that says "You're banned for x days for y reason" shouldn't be that hard to program, no?
Quote from turbofan :hey troll !
it seems u have hard time understanding basic things, like respect for example
if u cant be contstructive, please avoid answering

maybe follow your own advice before incoherent off-topic rambling about schizophrenia and the like.
what is there to respect about that?
it's not incoherent, but rather that u dont understand.
Each time u write here, u write bullshit, because u dont understand.
You are only noise.

Luckily for me the 2 other troll kings of the forum are in forced vacations. Phew.
"Just one left, Gromit !" (Wallace & Gromit and the Wererabbit)
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG