The online racing simulator
XR GT TIMEATTACK
(8 posts, started )
XR GT TIMEATTACK
I would say, I quite impressed with this mod really !!

but perhaps on my point to comment when driving around Fern Bay Green, your car perhaps too much downforce compared on how your engine produce power

and perhaps the handling will be improved if you change the suspension setup from MacPherson Strut to double wishbone (IMHO)

from 3D model wise, I would say, that's quite ricer and also weird when 4 cyl engine have 2 muffler, perhaps you need to delete one of each, or having only one on the center of bumper just like Honda HSV, or you could change the engine into like V6 or V8 so the 2 muffler still make sense Big grin

great job, I've started one but seeing this I think it's better wait for yours to complete Big grin
One thing I noticed about the car is the very large aero, but there's the lack of any modifications to the car body itself. Makes it look like everything is tacked on Big grin

I DO like the fixed headlights. I think some wider fenders would do great, and a livery on the car would tie everything together.
at least theres some realistic aero on this one! Respect.
This vehicle is excellent counterpart to RB4 GT TIMEATTACK variant!
Ok, I take back what I mentioned.

XR GT Time Attack < RB4 Time Attack

Several seconds faster, at least when hotlapping.. not sure when endurance though.
Where did this car go? Can't find it at all.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Where did this car go? Can't find it at all.

It is still there.
Ingame search for "time" or author "toto"
Make sure the filters are set. Show all cars and Show tweak mods=yes

XR GT TIMEATTACK
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG