The online racing simulator
web/game translation mistakes
(1 post, started )
For the last few years I have been a translator into Russian. In the interface of the translator, in addition to the game, there is a section with website translations. I see the appearance of new sections on the site, but I do not see them appear in the translation system, it always shows me that there is 100%.
Well, I thought that those who translated before me did not send letters confirming the translations of the site.

On December 12, I sent a letter to Victor stating that the translations had been edited. There is still no reaction!!!

I also suggested adding more sections such as Autocross.txt, Keys.pdf, Commands.txt to the interface for adding more sections, since they are very different from the original and sometimes it is difficult to trace the changes from the original.

This also applies to the game. I have already several times throughout the entire time since Rogingham appeared, I cannot translate the configurations into another language, although I have already told Scawen about this more than once.

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG