The online racing simulator
OSW MMOS FW -> SimuCUBE FW 1080 ° missing
I have been using a OSW for ever with MMOS on windows 7. I run 1080° to match my real cars. Everything was great.
Now I let the smoke out of my PC. So I got a new system windows 10. And moved everything over.
As part the new install I upgraded my OSW. Granit now makes there own FW I need to no longer use MMOS. I flashed everything to up to the date FW. 1.7.20 IONI and 1.0.40 / 1.0.39 SimuCube and tool.

When I go in to LFS under OPTIONS - Controls. Wheel turn has a max of 900°
How do I get that back to 1080°?

Is this a windows 10 problem? or something SimuCUBE FW is reporting?

I Don't know where to go from here
If you are talking about the first option in options>controls, you can manually increase it upto 1080 degrees.

Make sure you are running the latest version of LFS. As the old versions had only a maximum of 900 degrees
Older versions of LFS had max wheel turn at 900, newer ones have up to 1080 and some cars (GTi) have extended wheel rotation range.

As long as you have wheel turn compensation in LFS set to 0, the wheel turn option does not do anything. Your rotation degrees will be set by whatever you set in your wheel firmware/user interface and LFS will take that as X-axis full range.

If you however want to match the movement of your wheel to the ingame car wheel, then you need to set in both LFS and wheel firmware the same rotation degrees preferably 1080, and set wheel turn compensation to 1.0 - that way LFS will scale the steering axis for each car, but most probably once you get passed the virtual car's rotation degrees you will not feel any end stop force.
Thanks that was it!!!

I thought I had the current backup but had a old one.
Strange it did not ask to update and took the unlock with no problem.
Now to find the setting all over again. Kind of close at 40% 13A on the OSW and force of 20 in LFS. Lots of setting to play with now. And have profiles.

OSW MMOS FW -> SimuCUBE FW 1080 ° missing
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG