(4 posts, started )
#1 - Tejdz
GP250R
Vehicle mod: GP250R
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/29CDAB

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :rediculous inline 2 cylinder 250cc 2 stroke race bike

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :this is for those who want superbike-ish speeds. dont let its discplacement fool you, this 2 stroke monster puts out over 90 hp similar to RS250RW in real life.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
It indeed is ridiculous, it is too much power for my liking, but it still is controllable, I just have to be easier on the throttle in the 1st and 2nd gear
For some reason none of your motorbikes can restart the engine. It takes 500 rpm, then dies, no matter how you do it, with throttle or without.

Otherwise, good job! These beasts are hard to tame.
(Sorry I just copied this from the TSR300 Thread I started the Video project on, i guess they will never again be in a nice order as now on the Forums anyways 8))

In order to support this Mod creator and because I actually put some work into almost all of his Bikes I just started recording Videos to show the Performance these Bikes are capable of.

I guess the goal of these 2 Stroke Bikes was getting as many Classes and sizes as possible and make bike races come to reality.

So I went a step further and made some of these bikes definately raceworthy.

They were so much fun since I was done with these basic setups..., I want to race them so bad that I have to do this for the Mod creator.

I have to say they are quite underrated by the Community and deserve alot more attention and maybe some love in terms of Skin polish/appearance. (5 clicks on this Mod on the Forums as I just create this, are a Joke for what this Vehicle can offer us)

The Setup which is running on each of the Videos will be added in each Comment section of each Bike that im through with. Special note here: The Video is made with cold tyres! One warmup lap and one Hotlap. So even if it already looks damn quick, in fact im actually overly cautious here. This thing is able to do alot more.

Goal is to make Bike Races finaly happening. So every Setup also works perfectly with Automatic Gearbox and the Steering is optimized for easy to use Plug & Play Gamepads (Ps4 or Ps5 work fine for example).

This time again another track and with AS Historic in my opinion one of the hardest ones to make a stable setup, because of the many long highspeed corners. Wobbles are an issue there, but I managed to tame this one as well!

https://youtu.be/uv6g7nDpxhU
Attached files
29CDAB_^3UGLY GP PERF.set - 132 B - 112 views

GP250R
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG