The online racing simulator
New Templates for New RB4
Wave hello Master Skinners
in version 0.7 of LFS, the RB4 has been redesigned.
the consequence is that all the skins of RB4 which used or emphasized the elements of the bodywork have to be redone, or to be updated.
in the game's data / skins_dds, we can find the new default skin and transform it into jpg or png 2048x2048 to shade the new skins ....
but for a precise job, and to paint "without spilling over" the redesigned bodywork elements, in different colors, new "wireframe" are essential.
Looking
I manage with Photoshop to skin correctly, but I am unable to do it without a wireframe ...
Shrug help wanted Heart
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
LFS Editor now has the option to export wireframe and black mask for skinning,here's what I could do with just few clicks. Maybe someone makes a better one in future.
Attached images
RB4_black mask.png
RB4_wireframe.png
Attached files
RB4_simple template.psd - 2.1 MB - 174 views
Thumbs up
thank you very much, i Heart you Petals
i think i go to hask somebody in my team to breef me in "LSF éditor" (and in french, because, whith "Google Trad" my english is awesome, but i can't learning whith vidéos in english Uhmm )
#4 - Gunn
I am hoping to add a new RB4 skin kit to Master Skinnerz with high quality wireframe in the future, but it requires some help from Scawen as the current editor can't export wireframes in a vector format and my own exporter works with CMX files (which are now more or less obsolete). As you can imagine he is very busy with higher priority work right now, but I'm hoping there will be a solution soon.
THANKS IN ADVANCE GUNN
exporting the wireframes is not my competence, so in the meantime, I will work on a black mask that can keep the colors for the 2 versions of RB4 without spilling out ... and extend the colors of my old skins so that they work with the old and the new version of the software

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG